[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

duplicate post
Resilga 님이 2023. 4. 9. 오후 2:07:53에 마지막으로 편집
duplicate post 2
Resilga 님이 2023. 4. 9. 오후 2:49:51에 마지막으로 편집
In the PoB why there are 25x ballista?
I went smoothly to t11 maps but noticing that i have to spam tornado shot to get everything down.

Legion content i am lucky if i kill 7 minions :D lol I am going to transition to a 6link maybe that will help but I am wondering if tornado shot can do legion you know like popping everything.

Hey guys, where do you get mana? I spam flasks all the time, it's annoying
Hello. It was nice so far playing your build, i start struggle with low dmg on maps - What i should change? better bow? i fxckd up something that destroy my dps? i appreciate all help, i just wanna hava fun in maps :) Ty

edit obv i dont talk about dmg vs bosses, i have hard time clearing maps due to lack of dmg
Maniuu 님이 2023. 4. 9. 오후 3:35:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Maniuu 님이 작성:
Hello. It was nice so far playing your build, i start struggle with low dmg on maps - What i should change? better bow? i fxckd up something that destroy my dps? i appreciate all help, i just wanna hava fun in maps :) Ty

edit obv i dont talk about dmg vs bosses, i have hard time clearing maps due to lack of dmg

When doing upgrades keep in mind to have Accuracy>max life to get the 40% more attack damage. Otherwise you have low damage without crits.
this was my problem i respecced some life nodes so that my accuracy is higher thx
-
SleepyV 님이 2023. 4. 11. 오후 5:42:28에 마지막으로 편집
"
bababrad 님이 작성:
Currently playing this and just hit mapping. Think you will bring out a min/max version of this build?

Yes I hope to release a min max version tomorrow night.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보