[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

For mana issues, I usually take the small leech node on the way to the Mark cluster on the bottom right corner. It didn't keep me afloat all the time, but it was always a great touch to have. One spare point until you have to respec for clusters and gear later isn't a whole lot to ask for better sustain.
required 5-10 sec to kill a rare monster in a t5 map with a 700 elemental dps bow (thicket bow base) can you explain me what s the point of this low dmg ? tried lightning arrow and ice shot with lvl 90 setup without cluster.
Monko87 님이 2023. 4. 9. 오후 6:23:48에 마지막으로 편집
really enjoying this build, just finished act 4 and its super smooth, I am a little bit disappointed that most of the dps comes from the totems/balistas for now, maybe this will change later :) not a big fan of totems
"
doctorstrangers 님이 작성:
really enjoying this build, just finished act 4 and its super smooth, I am a little bit disappointed that most of the dps comes from the totems/balistas for now, maybe this will change later :) not a big fan of totems

That's exactly why I never grabbed 'em, personally, haha.
Hello, do we kill Alira? Might've missed that section of the guide. Thanks!
Which helm enchant is better: berserk effect or tornado shot fires an extra projectile?

I got the berserk one since it's so much cheaper but I want to know for future upgrading.
TheWooSensation 님이 2023. 4. 9. 오후 10:36:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
BanetheManHunter 님이 작성:
Hello, do we kill Alira? Might've missed that section of the guide. Thanks!

Kill all, it's under the config part of the PoB
"
Monko87 님이 작성:
required 5-10 sec to kill a rare monster in a t5 map with a 700 elemental dps bow (thicket bow base) can you explain me what s the point of this low dmg ? tried lightning arrow and ice shot with lvl 90 setup without cluster.

That's league start man
"
TheWooSensation 님이 작성:
Which helm enchant is better: berserk effect or tornado shot fires an extra projectile?

I got the berserk one since it's so much cheaper but I want to know for future upgrading.

Berserk is much better because it makes a lvl 21 berserk give you 26% less damage taken (on top of being a similar dps increase)
"
yankuch 님이 작성:
"
Monko87 님이 작성:

That's league start man

Sorry but i don’t feel this way. It seems miss a lot single target damage

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보