[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Thanks, ill improve what you write and come back with result :)
Hi,

Before Ascendancy, can we use something like LMP with Tornado shot or Lightning arrow ?
Or better stay with rain of arrow ?

Thank you for the build !
Kiumino 님이 2023. 4. 10. 오전 4:45:21에 마지막으로 편집
"
DarkenX 님이 작성:
"
doctorstrangers 님이 작성:
really enjoying this build, just finished act 4 and its super smooth, I am a little bit disappointed that most of the dps comes from the totems/balistas for now, maybe this will change later :) not a big fan of totems

That's exactly why I never grabbed 'em, personally, haha.

yeah well I didn't figureout this from the showcase :) thought it is strong bow one shotter, apparently without balistas this build isn't viable, anyways, I'll continute and see how it goes on map, so far dmg on rares/bosses sucks a bit unless I spam balistas
normal rares and bosses are not the problem. League mechanic at league start is tanky af thats all.
Lol you all overhype this build and then cry together. The build is good. I literally pushed atlas to T16 on 2x 4L and campaign gear except for tamings(2x 60c), kaoms (50c) and immortal flesh (5c). Bow was 500 eDPS which was lucky but I believe you can craft something like that in early maps anyway. Ballistas help with single target but when you remove GMP you can do it with main skill and I use ballistas just so I dont have to tank mobs myself. Vaal haste is nice DPS increase.

That being said I play the LA version of it so I took ricochet instead of mirage archers and use vaal LA. So instead of crying swap TS for LA. Learn to adapt and be glad someone is doing work for you.

Also I dont like blink arrow as well. It was nice in campaign and is better than flame dash obviously but with high move and attack speed it feels worse than dash and dash can also go over cliffs or holes so idk whats the point of it + you need 1 mastery for CDR and with second wind its also overkill unless you just jump around and not shoot.
@yankuch thanks, it looks very nice. What should be changed as basic when playing with Auro bot.
Seems like a lot of l2p issues here for people complaining about lack of damage.

Great build, 0 issues for whole weekend.
Looking forward to minmax pob
Stopping by to say the build is working great. It has some minor issues with the league mechanic, but after getting a better bow it was all good.

Absolutely flies through maps. Haven't had to upgrade my gear except bow for a long time and it's still cruising.

Probably wouldn't recommend the build to people who aren't comfortable with dying a good amount. We are squishy.
I'm surprised at how many people are complaining about the build!

I'm having a LOT of fun zooming through the maps (currently t9-t10) I'm killing everything so so fast, ofc it's not tanky as a RF Jugg, but with a little positioning you don't need to.

Perhaps you guys have something wrong in your build/passives.

My question is do we need to transition to crits? If the answer is yes, how?

Still having a blast into red maps, thanks again. 1 thing that's nice for us, in the new Recovery mastery:

"
Recovery Mastery
Life Recovery from Regeneration is not applied
Every 4 seconds, Recover 1 Life for every 0.1 Life Recovery per second from Regeneration

This works together with Kaom's Spirit, so we still get the Rage gen and also a free big heal every 4s. Really nice for sustain and has randomly saved my ass more than once

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보