[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
Gamjanaut 님이 작성:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

i am getting one shot using the "recommended 70m DPS"

i have zero clue after sinking in alot of currency and pivioting over, i do somehow less damage and have ZERO tankiness whats so ever. please someone help me find what im missing.

Same as another guy.. You have flat life on items other than Utula's Hunger. So you're missing about 930 life, which when scaled is probably ~1.8k or more life.

It's not the tankiest of builds (very clearly mentioned in the Pros and Cons) but this is a fundamental mistake I see repeated a lot. Utula's Hunger is also explained a lot in the item breakdown.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
movingbx 님이 작성:
Can you help me with my build, i get one shot by any projectile otherwise it feels pretty good. I dont know if i'm reloading properly either :/

I can't access your character, your profile is set to private. Please give a PoB.
"
JussyJuss 님이 작성:
Hey Prim, cool builds. Currently playing and working towards completing this one: https://pobb.in/piwMrzE5Dzby

Will my survivability improve when I get watchers or something else? I'm currently getting one shot a lot and constantly having to use life flask. The watchers is 20div alone right now so it might be a little while...

Also, in this build I think enfeeble is linked to faster casting/blade vortex/arcanist brand. Is this right? Because BV doesn't spin up when it's linked like this, you need to remove or unlink enfeeble it seems...

I'm hoping to one day go cold convert from this, but let me know your thoughts thanks!

Can't see your characters, please provide a PoB.
"
Dr3amHax0r 님이 작성:
Hello Prim

I changed from archmage to impale life again (I started as this, but changed to archmage, now back to this)

https://pobb.in/DVoLDxrq6YET

If you don't mind having a look over to see what your eyes see. I'm curious where I can improve.

Budget is 50 to 80 Divs.

Thanks for all the help!

Hmm, this looks really solid tbh, most of the scaling will come from how much res you can drop from the corrupted rare jewels, instead using Master the Fundamentals (cluster node) or the belt corrupt, then putting multi in on the Adorned setup, and getting a stronger Adorned. Stacking Multi is the endgame here.

Although the temp chains on gloves overrides the Vulnerability proc from ring, I'm pretty sure I did research on this interaction. So you're going to feel pretty safe but speccing or anointing Whispers of Doom will change everything (or you know, just using a regular Entropic haha).
primaeva 님이 2024. 4. 14. 오후 8:39:18에 마지막으로 편집
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
tRRiLLL 님이 작성:

1) DUHHH! Haha. Thank you so much for breaking that and me down as apparently I cannot read.

Realized a couple of the things before seeing your reply, but definitely missed a couple of them.

Swapped all the jewels to magic and still need a few more levels to finish the passive tree.

Question. Does the added cold damage on the wand and the added fire damage on the ring really help to scale the overall DPS by that much? Noticed in POB the chance to ignite seems like its adding a lot of damage.

Trying to see the path from ~4mill to 33mill DPS.

Thanks again and this has to be one of the most informative threads I have seen.

Haha all good, Adorned is still really new but it's good to invest early, it's the endgame of a lot of builds as it stands now!

Nope, the cold does nothing! I was just using my friend's gear to scale up the build you'd want a +1 all spell instead, this raises the level of Brand Recall too and auras, it's a very, very very good prefix all around.

Fire damage on ring - very good eye. That ring mod is actually the one thing igniting enemies, it can be as little as 1 fire damage, but if it crits, it sets the enemy on fire and gives you 40% crit mult against that enemy - thanks to the Sabo ascendancy Explosives Expert.

So I wanted to give a quick update and figured I would share it here.

Ended up swapping everything to a phys impale build (Bens). After selling and swapping and crafting gear more times than I can count. This build is a MONSTER.

The only pain is that I have to self cast Zealotry every 11 seconds, but life could be worse.

Rolling through T17s without a scratch (depends on mods).

Damage AND tankiness is definitely possible, though the budget is not for the faint of heart.

https://pobb.in/ZMR5jc1RSBjb

Thanks for all the help and inspiration to play this!
tRRiLLL 님이 2024. 4. 14. 오후 9:31:33에 마지막으로 편집
https://pobb.in/szN31yjp1arM thanks!

Not sure why things hurt so much. Thinking it's missing watchers? But it's 20+ div right now lol...

Also is the enfeeble/blade vortex linked together right? I was following a 3.24 build you posted a couple of pages back on this forum (see my initial post).

Thanks!
JussyJuss 님이 2024. 4. 14. 오후 9:40:21에 마지막으로 편집
Aloo Prima! its me again the GSF boy. Build is amazing got to 97 got some more upgrades and wondering where next with this build if you could help!

Pobbin - https://pobb.in/KTLuFlofMqUK
"
JussyJuss 님이 작성:
https://pobb.in/szN31yjp1arM thanks!

Not sure why things hurt so much. Thinking it's missing watchers? But it's 20+ div right now lol...

Also is the enfeeble/blade vortex linked together right? I was following a 3.24 build you posted a couple of pages back on this forum (see my initial post).

Thanks!

Ah shit did I put enfeeble on Arcanist Brand, if so, I'm a goddamn muppet. Enfeeble must be manually cast to benefit from Crit Immunity and 40 mult. I'll go fix it, but thank you for pointing it out!! (I probably just wanted to have it slotted.)

But yoooo! You should be doing okay in lightly juiced content but I do have a oquick recommendation:

Buy any of these rings https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/Lw0ZQjBFn WITHOUT life and watch your tankiness shoot up - you're not res capped! You also lack a source of Vuln on hit. This will increase your damage drastically (>10%) and cap your fire and lightning res. Make sure to free up space SOMEWHERE for manual Enfeeble too as this sort of gives a fake crit immunity and some crit mult on top.

HOLY SHIT. You're right though. The Watcher's WILL make you feel a lot stronger because, well, phys leech is VERY hard to come by. Why don't you just buy one of these? They're 60c. Your world will change after you get them.... It doesn't stop you getting one shot but it sure as hell prevents you from dying to smaller hits quite a bit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/dVYGKjOcJ
primaeva 님이 2024. 4. 15. 오전 10:31:20에 마지막으로 편집
"
tRRiLLL 님이 작성:
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
tRRiLLL 님이 작성:

1) DUHHH! Haha. Thank you so much for breaking that and me down as apparently I cannot read.

Realized a couple of the things before seeing your reply, but definitely missed a couple of them.

Swapped all the jewels to magic and still need a few more levels to finish the passive tree.

Question. Does the added cold damage on the wand and the added fire damage on the ring really help to scale the overall DPS by that much? Noticed in POB the chance to ignite seems like its adding a lot of damage.

Trying to see the path from ~4mill to 33mill DPS.

Thanks again and this has to be one of the most informative threads I have seen.

Haha all good, Adorned is still really new but it's good to invest early, it's the endgame of a lot of builds as it stands now!

Nope, the cold does nothing! I was just using my friend's gear to scale up the build you'd want a +1 all spell instead, this raises the level of Brand Recall too and auras, it's a very, very very good prefix all around.

Fire damage on ring - very good eye. That ring mod is actually the one thing igniting enemies, it can be as little as 1 fire damage, but if it crits, it sets the enemy on fire and gives you 40% crit mult against that enemy - thanks to the Sabo ascendancy Explosives Expert.

So I wanted to give a quick update and figured I would share it here.

Ended up swapping everything to a phys impale build (Bens). After selling and swapping and crafting gear more times than I can count. This build is a MONSTER.

The only pain is that I have to self cast Zealotry every 11 seconds, but life could be worse.

Rolling through T17s without a scratch (depends on mods).

Damage AND tankiness is definitely possible, though the budget is not for the faint of heart.

https://pobb.in/ZMR5jc1RSBjb

Thanks for all the help and inspiration to play this!

Holy shit, he is HIM - you've done it. Those items man! The shield! Insane! Did the crafts on Ben's YT video supply those? Congrats on hitting the pinnacle hahaha! I guess phys taken as is just king eh?

I'm glad it all worked out in the end despite having to spend an eye on items :D

Actually, I need a quick opinion from someone like yourself who clearly knows what they're doing in T17s - you think the mobs can be frozen? As in, is the average rare tankier than Ubers, or...?

(Thinking of Trickster Perfect Crime --> Full cold conversion and stunlocking mobs in doorways / offscreening)
"
Bijuboi 님이 작성:
Aloo Prima! its me again the GSF boy. Build is amazing got to 97 got some more upgrades and wondering where next with this build if you could help!

Pobbin - https://pobb.in/KTLuFlofMqUK

Jesus christ dude, I hope you know how hard the stars aligned for you there. Double Hatred Cold Conversion Watcher's?! What...????

I think that's pretty much it. Maybe target farm Heatshivers and see if you can hit the +1. But as far as cold conversion goes, outside of making a whole bunch of +2 items (Amulet, Weap)... which COULD be possible in Necropolis I guess, but it would involve a total redo of the build and also you'd be SLOWER... This is it, man. Almost 30m DPS in GSF is insane already. I bet you farm the fastest! (Except maybe T17s..)

I guess the last noticeable difference for you would be taking Runebinder on Uber attempts (don't do Uber Sirus.) Runebinder is legit a 25% ++ dps increase on Single Target, it just doesn't show in PoB. I guess if you don't feel the build needs it, that's fine, just make it comfier with even more life / ES on Kill.

Amazing job, that this was done in a SF setting is just nuts.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보