[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
Dr3amHax0r 님이 작성:
Hello Prim

I changed from archmage to impale life again (I started as this, but changed to archmage, now back to this)

https://pobb.in/DVoLDxrq6YET

If you don't mind having a look over to see what your eyes see. I'm curious where I can improve.

Budget is 50 to 80 Divs.

Thanks for all the help!

Hmm, this looks really solid tbh, most of the scaling will come from how much res you can drop from the corrupted rare jewels, instead using Master the Fundamentals (cluster node) or the belt corrupt, then putting multi in on the Adorned setup, and getting a stronger Adorned. Stacking Multi is the endgame here.

Although the temp chains on gloves overrides the Vulnerability proc from ring, I'm pretty sure I did research on this interaction. So you're going to feel pretty safe but speccing or anointing Whispers of Doom will change everything (or you know, just using a regular Entropic haha).

Yo. Thanks for reply :)

Adorned is absurd in pricing at higher %'s so I'll be saving up for a better one.

Good catch on the gloves, I ran temporal chain curse while I was still too poor for the ring with vul hit (easier to just get a normal ring for the time being, but forgot to adapt when I got the right one.)

Would you recommend going double curse keeping temporal? Or change the gloves for better implicit? Maybe a different curse along with vul? I'm not that bothered by having temporal since things die before they spawn anyway.

The res capping is insanely difficult without spending an arm and a leg. Spending divs on more damage always seem to easy but when it comes to spending on being more tanky, it seems a bit harder to hit that trade button :D

Are you saying I should swap the cluster with iron breaker with one that has another master the fundamentals? The belt corrupt is a good idea too.

Thanks again for all the assistance! It's a pleasure playing this build.
Thought about swapping to something completely different as I had a hard time getting use to precasting. Monkey brain just wanted to dive over and over, but since taming myself, it's been a blast!

Edit:
P.S. I grabbed a watches eye with the leech and impale. But also energy shield gain on hit (Discipline). It's amazing for making sure energy shield is topped up. Specially since I'm running blade vortex lvl 3 (+3 to socketed duration gems)
Dr3amHax0r 님이 2024. 4. 15. 오전 11:05:56에 마지막으로 편집
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
Bijuboi 님이 작성:
Aloo Prima! its me again the GSF boy. Build is amazing got to 97 got some more upgrades and wondering where next with this build if you could help!

Pobbin - https://pobb.in/KTLuFlofMqUK

Jesus christ dude, I hope you know how hard the stars aligned for you there. Double Hatred Cold Conversion Watcher's?! What...????

I think that's pretty much it. Maybe target farm Heatshivers and see if you can hit the +1. But as far as cold conversion goes, outside of making a whole bunch of +2 items (Amulet, Weap)... which COULD be possible in Necropolis I guess, but it would involve a total redo of the build and also you'd be SLOWER... This is it, man. Almost 30m DPS in GSF is insane already. I bet you farm the fastest! (Except maybe T17s..)

I guess the last noticeable difference for you would be taking Runebinder on Uber attempts (don't do Uber Sirus.) Runebinder is legit a 25% ++ dps increase on Single Target, it just doesn't show in PoB. I guess if you don't feel the build needs it, that's fine, just make it comfier with even more life / ES on Kill.

Amazing job, that this was done in a SF setting is just nuts.

The watcher eye has been there since I first came here lol, I guess I have peaked the build love it a lot, except the cooldown recovery map mod frick that
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
movingbx 님이 작성:
Can you help me with my build, i get one shot by any projectile otherwise it feels pretty good. I dont know if i'm reloading properly either :/

I can't access your character, your profile is set to private. Please give a PoB.

I'm very casual :|

스포일러
https://pobb.in/kPYwohQ59qHR

Edit:
Changing belt and rings helped a lot https://pobb.in/TyN5mxc7WLcx
movingbx 님이 2024. 4. 15. 오후 7:22:50에 마지막으로 편집
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
tRRiLLL 님이 작성:

So I wanted to give a quick update and figured I would share it here.

Ended up swapping everything to a phys impale build (Bens). After selling and swapping and crafting gear more times than I can count. This build is a MONSTER.

The only pain is that I have to self cast Zealotry every 11 seconds, but life could be worse.

Rolling through T17s without a scratch (depends on mods).

Damage AND tankiness is definitely possible, though the budget is not for the faint of heart.

https://pobb.in/ZMR5jc1RSBjb

Thanks for all the help and inspiration to play this!

Holy shit, he is HIM - you've done it. Those items man! The shield! Insane! Did the crafts on Ben's YT video supply those? Congrats on hitting the pinnacle hahaha! I guess phys taken as is just king eh?

I'm glad it all worked out in the end despite having to spend an eye on items :D

Actually, I need a quick opinion from someone like yourself who clearly knows what they're doing in T17s - you think the mobs can be frozen? As in, is the average rare tankier than Ubers, or...?

(Thinking of Trickster Perfect Crime --> Full cold conversion and stunlocking mobs in doorways / offscreening)

So I went back in Ben's Twitch VOD's for a lot of the crafting, some I followed, some I did not and blazed my own path. Things started to get out of hand a couple of times (despite what Craft of Exile had to say). Ended up buying a few of the items that filled the gaps of what I needed. Phys taken as and 100% spell supp feel really nice. This was at level 97, currently at 99, should have 100 by tomorrow. Going to grab at least one increased physical damage node and probably a couple more max life/ max es to cap it off. (May go all damage we shall see)

As for the T17's I would like to presume that most of the mobs including rares could be frozen. Having not frozen them myself I am not for certain haha. Would love to see it done! They definitely get pretty rippy at times, if you could get them offscreen should be a breeze.
tRRiLLL 님이 2024. 4. 15. 오후 9:47:12에 마지막으로 편집
How do you deal with ailments?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hello, i switched to impaling build and im not sure why im barely doing damage at T5 maps.. can someone please show me where mi messing up, thank you!
"
Gamjanaut 님이 작성:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hello, i switched to impaling build and im not sure why im barely doing damage at T5 maps.. can someone please show me where mi messing up, thank you!

Heyo, you're using a level 9 BBoU which is meant for level 43 chars. I'd heavily recommend investing in a level 21 BBoU which would multiply your damage by six times.

Also I recommend swapping out your Timeless Jewel from dominated by Maximus to Dominus.

If you combine these two changes you will be doing ~8 times your current damage. There are other things to fix but I'd start there. Lol. Enjoy!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Dr3amHax0r 님이 작성:

Yo. Thanks for reply :)

Adorned is absurd in pricing at higher %'s so I'll be saving up for a better one.

Good catch on the gloves, I ran temporal chain curse while I was still too poor for the ring with vul hit (easier to just get a normal ring for the time being, but forgot to adapt when I got the right one.)

Would you recommend going double curse keeping temporal? Or change the gloves for better implicit? Maybe a different curse along with vul? I'm not that bothered by having temporal since things die before they spawn anyway.

The res capping is insanely difficult without spending an arm and a leg. Spending divs on more damage always seem to easy but when it comes to spending on being more tanky, it seems a bit harder to hit that trade button :D

Are you saying I should swap the cluster with iron breaker with one that has another master the fundamentals? The belt corrupt is a good idea too.

Thanks again for all the assistance! It's a pleasure playing this build.
Thought about swapping to something completely different as I had a hard time getting use to precasting. Monkey brain just wanted to dive over and over, but since taming myself, it's been a blast!

Edit:
P.S. I grabbed a watches eye with the leech and impale. But also energy shield gain on hit (Discipline). It's amazing for making sure energy shield is topped up. Specially since I'm running blade vortex lvl 3 (+3 to socketed duration gems)

Haha damn, nice Watcher's, that does seem like the perfect trinity for a chill blasting build!!

On two curses: I think Enfeeble is the better curse but I think you can swap implicit to a spell crit one, yes! (see if it benefits you at all)

LOL yes on the monkey brain part, I have been given some videos and most people just drive into packs and try to Brand + Blast, but get blown up before it. I guess the better way to think of us is as lawnmowers - gotta rev up the blade before going in eh?
"
Yamsan 님이 작성:
How do you deal with ailments?

That's my secret cap.. I don't!

(Shock 60% on pantheon + flask, Freeze Brine King, Chill 50% Brine King, Ignite - the build can usually eat it due to overleech.)

Very patchwork though and if you ran simulacrums (needing to avoid sap/scorch etc) I would do Adorned + shock %, then Stormshroud it.
"
tRRiLLL 님이 작성:
"
primaeva 님이 작성:

So I went back in Ben's Twitch VOD's for a lot of the crafting, some I followed, some I did not and blazed my own path. Things started to get out of hand a couple of times (despite what Craft of Exile had to say). Ended up buying a few of the items that filled the gaps of what I needed. Phys taken as and 100% spell supp feel really nice. This was at level 97, currently at 99, should have 100 by tomorrow. Going to grab at least one increased physical damage node and probably a couple more max life/ max es to cap it off. (May go all damage we shall see)

As for the T17's I would like to presume that most of the mobs including rares could be frozen. Having not frozen them myself I am not for certain haha. Would love to see it done! They definitely get pretty rippy at times, if you could get them offscreen should be a breeze.

Ahh a true PoE gentleman. Haha. I -KNOW- I could get deep into crafting but I'm just at a stage in life (or age) where I'm so lazy I'll rather do a 2div/hr strat while chilling and just shoppign the sales for upgrades. I think poverty forces innovation sometimes, but it does mean I rely on top-tier pumpers like yourself to show us the goods. haha

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보