Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

hello, i put the culling strike with iir on my 2nd weapon set to liberate my boots, now i have n gem on my boots and i was wondering if i should get a cast on damage taken? and if so what setup should i use with this build?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
richard_md 님이 작성:
Is the Rebuke of the Vaal good for this build? I only have around 50c in the new league and obviously can't craft godly ele 1h weapons, and that unique is pretty cheap and looks pretty powerful too.

considering that 0.1 aps = 38 elemental damage, its not that bad to start!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I managed to pick up a Prism Guardian and a little surprisingly but Grace doesn't really offset the cost of life for 2 purity auras. Still kind of nice to run at 85/85/85 though but definitely no replacement for a proper EV shield from what I can see.
is it possible to get some decent IIR with this build?
"
dillekened 님이 작성:

Nope, but why you need iid when you can go IIQ instead which is better.

My farm gear:

Easily can farm 66-72 maps. And DPS is still descent (around 6k per projectile).

And question to OP. How the hell did you achieved 14k dps?! I have almost same gear (and 6L of course) but maximum i can get is 7.5k
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper 님이 작성:
"
dillekened 님이 작성:

Nope, but why you need iid when you can go IIQ instead which is better.

My farm gear:

Easily can farm 66-72 maps. And DPS is still descent (around 6k per projectile).

And question to OP. How the hell did you achieved 14k dps?! I have almost same gear (and 6L of course) but maximum i can get is 7.5k

Hi, hitting high dps such as 14-15k is going to cost a pretty penny. I reached just over 15k at lvl 85 with my gear set i posted a cpl pages back. Without being able to see your actual set of gear, there isn't much anyone can do to help. But what it boils down to basiclly is Top Tier WED rolls (35-36%) on your rings/ammy/belt, a top tier tri ele dmg /w 27% aps Foil, 16% aps on gloves and of course 20% Level 20 Gems. With those stats i hit 15k, and it can still get higher if say you had #-# elemental (preferably fire/lightning) dmg to gloves/rings/ammy plus 7% aps on both rings, would push your dps even higher.
IGN: Aufs_TR_Mine
Aufwiedersehen 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 6:10:48에 마지막으로 편집
First of all, that 5L, my head just exploded.

Second, my dps is where it is because everything adds up little by little. Level 20 gems (anger/wrath/st/fa/lmp/wed/haste), 30+ wed on each ring, 30+ wed on a neck, 15+ AS on gloves, 30+ wed on belt, 2.1+aps weapon with top tier tri ele, 6L and lastly, level 95. Every one of those things adds up so individually they don't seem like much but together it ends up scaling crazily and your dps goes up pretty hastily with each perfect addition.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Mathil 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 6:09:14에 마지막으로 편집
A little misunderstanding has came to post. Okay, to be clear, here is my BATTLE gear:

The only core differences i can see is Q20 lvl20 on almost every gem in your gear, i suppose its the key to gain more pows. Don't pay attention to colours on the chest, i've tried other build and it will be repainted back as soon as i gather 100-150 chromes again :)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Dharmatrooper 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 7:15:17에 마지막으로 편집
Again, what do you think:

-what do you think about spending 8 points just below harrier, for all this evasion nodes+path of the hunter? Lot of +evasion and also +12% projectile damage

-about increased projectile damage, lets say i have 3k dps on my spectral throw, how much +8% will give? 240 or less? cant check that right now myself
I swapped my 20/20 WED for an iiq gem and my dips went from 12k down to 7,500. Gives you an idea how powerful that gem is to this build.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보