Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Altissimus 님이 작성:
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
Probably something like 70% extra, that's roughly what I get I believe.

Thanks. What is your evasion, btw?

These types of questions chip away at my sanity bit by bit. I'm already pretty much a cynical douchebag and it's only getting worse.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
"
Altissimus 님이 작성:
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
Probably something like 70% extra, that's roughly what I get I believe.

Thanks. What is your evasion, btw?

These types of questions chip away at my sanity bit by bit. I'm already pretty much a cynical douchebag and it's only getting worse.

I have a good two or three hate posts that I've avoided posting after seeing the same question for like the 6th time. I know the feeling.
"
Mathil 님이 작성:

Well done Mathil.

Entertaining response.
how do we deal with elemental resist already?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
You see mathil, theyre doing this on purpose to see your smile (:
Bought this sword today, and needless to say I'm extremely happy and the build is progressing nicely.

Mathil is not only a gentleman, but a scholar!

<3
Thought it was about time I posted here and convey my thank you for the really fun build.
I returned to PoE around December last year after having become fed up of dying on my lightning arrow ranger and having nothing to do.
Heard about scion and googled a build and yours piqued my interest when it said cheap :P.
Needless to say I didn't expect such a ridiculous outcome from what little I had.
Also out of everything I've tried in this game, this build seems to be the most flexible when i wanna mess around with things. I've tried pretty much everything with the skill tree in this build from cyclone to split arrow with Quill rain, and they've all hilariously worked well. Especially cyclone, cyclone was ridiculous when I tested it and pretty much let me tank almost anything through insane lifesteal.
Anyways! Thank you for the awesome guide and hope you keep updating us with more interesting things about your build. I'll continue experimenting and post here if anything awesome comes out of what I've been tinkering around with.
I like this build and was wondering if maybe you could post a breakdown of your skill tree at intervals of maybe 10-20 levels? I'd appreciate it.
"
Hakizo 님이 작성:

Anyways! Thank you for the awesome guide and hope you keep updating us with more interesting things about your build. I'll continue experimenting and post here if anything awesome comes out of what I've been tinkering around with.

Great to hear success stories and keep up the good work testing out different skills/ideas. You may find the magical combo that makes you happier than this one ;)

"
Dstry 님이 작성:
I like this build and was wondering if maybe you could post a breakdown of your skill tree at intervals of maybe 10-20 levels? I'd appreciate it.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Mathil 님이 2014. 1. 10. 오후 5:03:02에 마지막으로 편집
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
"
Hakizo 님이 작성:

Great to hear success stories and keep up the good work testing out different skills/ideas. You may find the magical combo that makes you happier than this one ;)

"
Dstry 님이 작성:

Saw it.. I deserve that.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보