Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

still wondering if i should drop haste for Grace?

any one did that?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
If I cap my DPS under 10k, I won't really need Acrobatics to deal with reflect damage, correct?

Mathil deals with ele reflect okay at about 14k DPS, with Acro removing about 30% of the incoming reflect damage, so if I run 30% less damage than him without Acrobatics, then I'd end up with similar reflect avoidance, correct?

Since either way I'd have enough damage to leech fully.
Languidness 님이 2014. 1. 10. 오후 9:02:05에 마지막으로 편집
acrobatics does NOT let you evade reflect from your attacks when you have resolute technique.
"
blaes 님이 작성:
acrobatics does NOT let you evade reflect from your attacks when you have resolute technique.

Acrobatics isn't evasion; it's dodge.

Some of the recent posts in this thread are making me wonder how Mathil can stand coming back in here.
Languidness 님이 2014. 1. 11. 오전 12:02:39에 마지막으로 편집
LOL, yeah, sadly as builds get popular then all the noobs come in, or just people who want immediate answers, that is when you get all these crazy questions :D

A simple search can give them the answers, but it is not like PoE's forums are all that user friendly, lol.
"
runnin17 님이 작성:
LOL, yeah, sadly as builds get popular then all the noobs come in, or just people who want immediate answers, that is when you get all these crazy questions :D

A simple search can give them the answers, but it is not like PoE's forums are all that user friendly, lol.
ere is no search option inside 1 thread.... But there should be XD

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Im at 64 now, gear so far is best I can find or buy, for reasonable prices. A sword like mathils I found on forums for 13 ex....so yeah. Here is gear, and is doing ok so far.

스포일러

Hopeing that I'll reach 10k dps someday, right now my ST is at 2440. Though I am at level 64, maybe when I get the rest of the aura effect nodes and mid 70s like most builds in PoE, Ill shine with decent damage.
I love pie.
I found it was better overall to run Faster Attacks over LMP until LMP DPS was at 4k. You might want to try the same. You lose AoE coverage but the increase DPS and kill speed vs the time lost positioning to take out mobs just made it more effective until your LMP dps catches up. I wasted more time running around with LMP than I did just standing there, backing up slightly, and continuing to kill stuff with ST/FA/BM/WED.
Which of the skillgems spectral throw, anger, wrath and WED would give the biggest dps upgrade in getting to 20% quality?
I have an opportunity to get a Dyadus for my extra Tabula Rasa. I realize it's slightly slower but the ele damage is pretty high. Worth it? Or should I just stick to finding a foil

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보