Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

The link for the spec isnt working for me, all of the leveling ones are but the final spec is not?
How do you shoot golden crescent moons instead of your sword?

Also, I'm trying to make a new char with very little things from my other lvl 40 char. Would this be recommended for me? o:
"
karnfield 님이 작성:
Which of the skillgems spectral throw, anger, wrath and WED would give the biggest dps upgrade in getting to 20% quality?

imo its WED over ST, anger and wrath gain more aura radius, so you dont need to waste GCPs on them.

----------------------------

LETS TALK ABOUT RT:

i saw several nice WED-Rings with huge AR-Bonus. so i thought if its might be worth to drop RT and maybe even Elemental Adaption. Which would save us 3 passive points.
to go for fitness, projectile dmg or st. everyone tested this so far? otherwise ill give it a try as soon as i get some AR equip.
"
hunTShoo 님이 작성:
"
karnfield 님이 작성:
Which of the skillgems spectral throw, anger, wrath and WED would give the biggest dps upgrade in getting to 20% quality?

imo its WED over ST, anger and wrath gain more aura radius, so you dont need to waste GCPs on them.

----------------------------

LETS TALK ABOUT RT:

i saw several nice WED-Rings with huge AR-Bonus. so i thought if its might be worth to drop RT and maybe even Elemental Adaption. Which would save us 3 passive points.
to go for fitness, projectile dmg or st. everyone tested this so far? otherwise ill give it a try as soon as i get some AR equip.

If im not mistaken 400 is the max AR you can get on a ring witch means you would get max 800 AR from your rings, not nearly enough to cover for RT, i cant think of 3 nodes that would cover the gap.

the way i see it it would only be beneficial to drop RT if you could get your hands on alot of crit, witch isn't really gonna happen in this spec

regarding elemental adaptation, personaly I'd never drop it, its an amazing value for 1 point.
IGN: cheshirian
"
hunTShoo 님이 작성:
"
karnfield 님이 작성:

Thx for the feedback. I should have done my homework regarding the aura gems. ;)
I got all my gems at lvl18 now and WED on all pieces that can carry it. My total dps with 6-link is just 8k. I dont get where the pros get the extra 7k from. I'm level 82.

Will 2 more levels on all gems and +20 quality on the ones that benefit from it really add that much?
post gear and and current build for a concrete answer
IGN: cheshirian
"
Mallazar 님이 작성:
post gear and and current build for a concrete answer

Gear:
스포일러

Build:
스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuoksCepJ-0tgy9vMZ4yCTKJNZI64TsoPC1GcUrITeNVxlXWV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXflfNl_xoCkgwmG0Yjxj0aQVZMnlwabXZu1ogCmV6cIp4SomqlurFmsqrQMtfK3PriTu-PAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KSs3qz2XQ0NQj2RPhiOdj6NbsOPAf8kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

I know I PM'd you about this Mathit but I would also like the voices from everyone else trying out your build too.

스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqkZxb5618rQM4YjKSqluNZKTJx2qwzp4DWxG_o-sWRzc3FebtVivcmxN44jxf8bxdhmKNugyCaZX52MRli2D-wk6UjrhMZ7-CnC7lwb22g488kW3PtkTxKIajycLxq4vb7vjoSJCo3YIPC3-uvT4xPaiQCft892sqnKpWfN82cAakFVmnqeE-tIaODbpHRQXL-w442qPRmTnhtFX4qcI0NBV1iSwd-UyibiTz2WApASzDH1VxhRN8B8QfxZvogDGniSqGYUnqVptJDynXElR

With this, you get 46% reduced mana reserved and 78% increased self buffs.

You would be able to run Wraith, Anger, Haste, another 60% of your choosing, and a purity. Then run prism guardian with reduced mana for the other two purity auras. You would get all of the above for reserving 99% of your mana and 18% of your hp.

This allows you to easily cap all your resistances at 84% now and make your gear easier to find and cheaper.

Please give back feedback.
some one said once you ahve a lvl 20 reduced mana you dont need alpha howl anymore, so why are you still using this helm?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
FallenBandit 님이 작성:
I know I PM'd you about this Mathit but I would also like the voices from everyone else trying out your build too.

스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqkZxb5618rQM4YjKSqluNZKTJx2qwzp4DWxG_o-sWRzc3FebtVivcmxN44jxf8bxdhmKNugyCaZX52MRli2D-wk6UjrhMZ7-CnC7lwb22g488kW3PtkTxKIajycLxq4vb7vjoSJCo3YIPC3-uvT4xPaiQCft892sqnKpWfN82cAakFVmnqeE-tIaODbpHRQXL-w442qPRmTnhtFX4qcI0NBV1iSwd-UyibiTz2WApASzDH1VxhRN8B8QfxZvogDGniSqGYUnqVptJDynXElR

With this, you get 46% reduced mana reserved and 78% increased self buffs.

You would be able to run Wraith, Anger, Haste, another 60% of your choosing, and a purity. Then run prism guardian with reduced mana for the other two purity auras. You would get all of the above for reserving 99% of your mana and 18% of your hp.

This allows you to easily cap all your resistances at 84% now and make your gear easier to find and cheaper.

Please give back feedback.

You lose out on acrobatics and you still take RT. So how are you planning on dealing with reflect. Also, you lose out on tons of defense and HP by using prism guardian. 18% of your HP is tons when you are looking to run an evasion based build that is low on HP.

I thought about doing a similar thing to what you have proposed, but it just doesn't work out. I guess it would be fine in a softcore league if that is the way you want to play and you mainly play in parties. Your passive tree is viable, but you have to understand it is really best for an aura-bitch build with decent dps instead of a hardcore stand alone build.

Running 7 auras or more is nice, but it is mainly for support builds.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보