Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Gear

Tree atm at lvl86

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLMHwx-jY9OdQ6sz7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpaGluvX7Bh4mKsZU1sjG1sb55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Sv67VIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospK037UI9aK2sHcFeHb45_nCudU6mLssO2D7g7vevGz8-r8xf66_sj_3g==?accountName=Chalyps&characterName=WaringChalyps

DPS with aura+heralds+golem: 11.8k
Crit without charges: 57.48
Resistances: 148/132/146
Life: 3980

Loving this build once again. Played with it before Tornado shot meta and happy to play it again.

Wonder do I change back to this chest:

Could maybe then sell 5l daresso and maybe buy Rats nest or maligaros gloves. Have only 1ex+some chaoses curencies atm at warbands league. Seems quite hard to get resistance on gear atm :(. What do you guys think?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Chalyps 님이 2015. 7. 21. 오전 8:09:45에 마지막으로 편집
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
silverdash 님이 작성:
Would it be worth it to get a socketed gem with "elemental weakness" and get 3 nodes in 10% reduced mana reserved + 6% increased aura effect? Some bosses have too much resistance, especially with resistance map mods.

I just noticed that the flame golem at level 17 becomes fully immune to fire damage from fire patches (even stacked ones). So the flame golem gets hidden modifiers (god I hate that) as it levels up. It's not mentioned anywhere though and it will still die on Desecrated ground, but also at a much slower rate all of a sudden.

Attach Ele Weak to Blood Magic.

No room for bloodmagic
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 21. 오전 8:17:54에 마지막으로 편집
Imo the ideal solution is to get your Flame Golem to level 20 or 21 so it never dies and then summon him once in your hideout before reservations in your Unset Ring without a Blood Magic support and then place Ele Weak in the Blood Magic.

As to replacing the Daresso's, I would keep it - it's a nice chest. Keep farmerinoing. You have no "strong" resistance pieces, I always like to have one ring that has 140+ Res to let me gear however I want.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2015. 7. 21. 오후 2:04:13에 마지막으로 편집
I use(/abuse) my flame golem for nasty bosses with chaos damage or "Shock n Horror" to tank it's laser of death. They focus their main damage on the golem while I kill them. Doesn't always work but it still works often and I need to resummon it.
Works well on: All devourers (they melee the golem), Vaal oversoul, shock n horror, merveil, etc. It can also body-block enemy skillshots if you position right.
Tip: Don't go near the boss, summon flame golem near edge of screen, boss will agro the golem but won't see you, then you spam your aoe skill for a 100% safe kill. AI in this game sucks so hard.

Anyway, I got the build to the point where I feel extremely op (at least in solo) and I can run every map except blood magic and I can kill most bosses even with nasty mods at insane clear speed while still having decent MF.

- Crit capped at 95% with charges, 75% crit w/o charges
- Reflect imune (Be careful about double reflect (enemy reflect + map reflect)
- Golem can facetank some bosses and draw agro
- You can clear 1.5 screen in 1-2 seconds
- Some map-bosses can be killed offscreen
- 4.4k hp, 30% phys reduction with flask, 30% evasion, 40% dodge, 30% spelldodge, -11 chaos res.
- Over 100 iir, 68iiq (with single target).
- Very high movement speed, makes the temp-chains mod bearable

Gear
스포일러

Skills (at level 89)

I'm still looking for a better amulet.
The elemental weakness is extreme strong vs bosses with high resists because we are tri-elemental damage + chaos from flask. Also the atziri flask doesn't do much against bosses who also have chaos resistance. Costs me 3 skillpoints. But the 6% increased aura effect is also very nice. You also NEED this curse vs that map-boss with elemental+chaos resist AND life regen. Forgot what map it was, some garden map lvl 75.

The bloodmagic gem linked to flame-golem can optionally be removed. I personally like it so I can resummon as much as I want. But it can probably hold a better gem instead (like the elemental weakness curse if you don't have a socket in your ring).

Because you freeze most enemies, they leave no corpses to be resurected through mods or any kind of corpse explosions (like those beasts with the needles on death). Very safe. Also almost all enemies are perma shocked and burning at the same time (god knows how that is even possible) and the burning damage is quiet high imo.

Tested with
in a 4-man party and you can still solo kill mobs fast. Just the singletarget damage is kinda... crap in parties. Might want to remove "power charge on crit" and the iiq gem for parties to do single target dps.
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 22. 오후 4:01:13에 마지막으로 편집
Love this build and even more DPS with 2.0 :)

My MF Gear:

What Skilltree do you guys use for 2.0? I prefer to go for 6 Frenzy and 5 Power Charges (Bandits)

My Damage with full Charges is ~24k - so fast paste this build!
Does anyone know if elemental hit (or any other active-skill-gem) is better than frenzy for pure single target dps for this build?
Great job Mathil and thx for your work , i played tornado as well and was so fun. Awesome clear speed ,but speed is expensive :P

With this gear i get 31k split arrow and 70k frenzy with auras up
and plus charges (6/5) 47k split arrow and 114k frenzy.

And there is still room for improvement .

HighBlow 님이 2015. 7. 24. 오전 6:13:25에 마지막으로 편집
Hello everyone. Why does everyone use chain? Isn't the clear speed good enough with split arrow as it is? Wouldn't something like faster attacks be more useful?

And what about blood magic on everything? Why not go on mana (and maybe use elreon rings/amulet)?
"
SFXisMag1c 님이 작성:
Hello everyone. Why does everyone use chain? Isn't the clear speed good enough with split arrow as it is? Wouldn't something like faster attacks be more useful?

And what about blood magic on everything? Why not go on mana (and maybe use elreon rings/amulet)?

elreon jewelry cant solve it, due to the fact that the skill you're using (split arrow or TS) probably have 45-70 mana needed for it to be used. Each Elreon jewelry will just amount to something like 21 mana removed, and running on mana is pretty hard since you need to invest in enlightens, conqueror's efficiency and also aura reservation reduction nodes. And also, if I were to do this setup, I'll just run another aura/herald to get more dps, and would be much better than running on mana.
I am not very fond of COH + Assasin Mark linked to the two heralds.

It may be because my gear is pretty bad, and I'm not 'up there' yet.

still, what would be good alternatives?

My gear:

scorburel 님이 2015. 7. 25. 오전 9:10:50에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보