Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
silverdash 님이 작성:
I'm sorry if I missed it. But what is currently the setup for gems for a 6L windripper and 6L chest armor? Aside from the new tree, there is no up2date info in the OP that I could find.

Also, split arrow or tornado? Split arrow has obviously more range though.

Also, you can survive reflects with the nerfed lifeleech and no spell dodge? The lifeleech from his updated video is still outdated because it shows nearly 10% lifeleech.

This is the highest possible, most op DPS build for a (legacy) windripper?

Split, Ondar's and dodge and flasks up will help you through it but you need to be on the ball.

Split Chain WED FA BA LL
Frenzy WED FA BA ICD or PCoC or LL, your choice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Here's my adjusted to HC build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uq_r73rnCgqbeOv8xQ2Nh3bjn0p97g6jiiP2TZKNfTB8fyvWilFH51Qk_f_ejb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCBbXo1psmMgGyGc9653RtbLVINj2dqmyMYqwGIx9BAx4WvyaVYeJVS4w28-oqC3BSIurDOio4m7VfsMpKb56DCZykhxN3B_GzS1fA44TFPs-95luvTipM_0MxwzPawXTtBS1671oajX63tnXLvqfqYmVNvTZHfrCrxIKK8F85my031O0_VYWly2egYet6UznUdvcx-qCfIXaGzsEzLlPTb-lG

With Belly over 230% life, I'm happy with that. Note Duelist starter nodes cause I'm a duelist this time round.
Chundadragon 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오전 9:31:11에 마지막으로 편집
- Tooltip dps around ~10k, ~20k with everything up. 74% crit, 362% multiplier, w/o power charges. But some of my gems are low level. With full buffs I run 94.55% crit.
- I'm not so sure about this frenzy for single target and charges. It hardly increases my DPS and puncture would prolly be stronger as single target (unless it got nerfed too hard).
- Also a real shame I have to add a ll-gem and full-acrobatics just to counter reflect mobs :/
- Chaos damage kills me hard.
- A shame I couldn't find a spot to place a Vaal Haste yet. I'm thinking about removing the "curse on hit gem" as well as the curse itself and put 2x vaal haste in it or 1x vaal haste + increased duration.
- My amulet and one of my rings sucks hard, the gear I quickly combined from 2 different ranged characters I had from some leagues ago.
- Considering to remove GMP. 13 arrows + chain lags the server non stop anyway. I'm better off with 9 arrows. Instead perhaps a crit multiplier gem or iiq gem.

My setup now:

Standard passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgYjCC4Kmw2ND6sWvxmKGY4fQSF2JIsk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzQzFJD0tXS3hM_04qUUdVS1b6Whpbr1-wYeJlTWyMbWxvnm_ycFJw1XXLdvd3B3fXeOt9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOJ04wLjDaNfo2_lwabjZu1nKSdqqCftUi3trl8u-O9Nr6nwOPBM8MzwzrEospK037UI9aK1y3YYN2o5wrnVOpi7LDtg-4O73rxs_Pq_MX-uv_e?accountName=silverdash&characterName=Curves_n_Strings
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오후 3:00:09에 마지막으로 편집
Loads of things to clean up here ->

Anger is level 9, GMP should never be used, your Frenzy gem is level 7, replace Blood Rage with Vaal Haste, Puncture doesn't work because you're not physical.
A note about reflect:
I managed to run an ele reflect map in my MF setup (TS-GMP-BM-LL-IIQ-IIR) with tooltip dps 23k (with charges up) - was able to survive reflect+Thornflesh!! pack. So I guess that dps below 30k is quite reflect safe even without Arrow dancing (Ondar's).
How do nodes that give +x% Projectile damage affect the damage output?
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
Anger is level 9, GMP should never be used, your Frenzy gem is level 7, replace Blood Rage with Vaal Haste, Puncture doesn't work because you're not physical.

- Yeah the GMP was extremely bad. Replaced it with "faster attacks" for now.
- Frenzy increase my attackspeed from 0.24 --> 0.22 (without vaal haste). Doesn't feel that awesome and it's damage vs map bosses is... Okay for solo I guess. Hope it will be better at level 20.
- Replaced culling strike with lifeleech (better vs though map-bosses with lots of resists).
- Replaced the Blood Rage because it was indeed the only place where I had increased duration anyway + I was rarely using Blood Rage (only for map-bosses). So Vaal Haste is indeed the right replacement there. It's easy to perma keep it up unless the enemies drop too much loot for me to pick up ^^.
Sadly Vaal Haste lvl19 only gives 0.4 attack speed.. Not much. About 15% or so?

The damn golem dies from patches of fire/desecrated ground... He is not so smart. While I loot a chest, he stands right in the only patch near it :/. I'm too lazy to constantly control him and too lazy to resummon him. Why does a FLAME golem die from a patch of burning ground anyway sigh...
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오후 3:45:05에 마지막으로 편집
"
alexclane 님이 작성:
How do nodes that give +x% Projectile damage affect the damage output?

It increases it.

Yep.
"
silverdash 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

- Yeah the GMP was extremely bad. Replaced it with "faster attacks" for now.
- Frenzy increase my attackspeed from 0.24 --> 0.22 (without vaal haste). Doesn't feel that awesome and it's damage vs map bosses is... Okay for solo I guess. Hope it will be better at level 20.
- Replaced culling strike with lifeleech (better vs though map-bosses with lots of resists).
- Replaced the Blood Rage because it was indeed the only place where I had increased duration anyway + I was rarely using Blood Rage (only for map-bosses). So Vaal Haste is indeed the right replacement there. It's easy to perma keep it up unless the enemies drop too much loot for me to pick up ^^.
Sadly Vaal Haste lvl19 only gives 0.4 attack speed.. Not much. About 15% or so?

The damn golem dies from patches of fire/desecrated ground... He is not so smart. While I loot a chest, he stands right in the only patch near it :/. I'm too lazy to constantly control him and too lazy to resummon him. Why does a FLAME golem die from a patch of burning ground anyway sigh...

Again, your golem is level 5. It's for level 40 players in level 40 zones, you need higher level gems.
I'm atm Level 81 and i have only 2,7k Life. Isn't that a little bit low?
I can't use Herald of Lightning because of the lack of Intelligence, so i use HoA.
My DPS are in total buffed for Tornadoshot over 25k

스포일러

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgUtBiMKmw-rFHUWvxmKH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCOyg-z0MxS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69eRV-wYENh4mVNbIxtbG49b55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3fXfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTidOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqS85cGm7WcpJ2qoJ-ly7VIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6AvqfBM8MzwzrEospK037UI9rB3ajnCudU6mLssO0_7g7vevPq-uv-uv_e?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=BitchBetterHavemyMoneey

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보