Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
SexySammy 님이 작성:
I'm atm Level 81 and i have only 2,7k Life. Isn't that a little bit low?
I can't use Herald of Lightning because of the lack of Intelligence, so i use HoA.
My DPS are in total buffed for Tornadoshot over 25k

스포일러

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgUtBiMKmw-rFHUWvxmKH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCOyg-z0MxS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69eRV-wYENh4mVNbIxtbG49b55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3fXfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTidOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqS85cGm7WcpJ2qoJ-ly7VIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6AvqfBM8MzwzrEospK037UI9rB3ajnCudU6mLssO0_7g7vevPq-uv-uv_e?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=BitchBetterHavemyMoneey

You need a LOT more max life stats on your gear, I have double yours with shitty gear that is mostly self-found at level 61, also you need to master craft some intelligence on some of your gear in order to be able to use Herald of Lightning because HoA is based off physical damage and this is an ele damage build. You need high rolls of maximum life on any piece of gear that isn't a unique in order to get to a safe hp pool for this build.
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

Split Chain WED FA BA LL
Frenzy WED FA BA ICD or PCoC or LL, your choice.

I use Split, Chain, WED, Blood Magic, Life Leech and Slower Projectiles (instead of Faster Attacks).
If both gems are 20/20, the 29% MORE+10% increased damage of Slower Projectiles is better than the 55% increased attack speed (mostly because you get a lot of attack speed from other sources already, making the relative effect of extra increases lower)

For Single Target I use Frenzy, Blood Magic, Faster Attacks, Slower Projectiles, ICD, WED.

I'm not sure about using Hypothermia here (again instead of Faster Attacks), because I need to chill with the first shot and I am not entirely sure how freeze/chill work.

From Wikipedia: "A hit of damage that has a chance to freeze is capable of inflicting freeze. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to freeze. Base freeze duration is 60 ms seconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%. If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the freeze effect is not applied."

What happens when I crit on a boss and still do less than 5% of life? Is the freeze effect applied or not?

"When a target is frozen, it is also chilled for the entire freeze duration, plus an additional 300 ms."

If the answer to the first question is no, is the target still chilled for 300ms?

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Flapdrol 님이 2015. 7. 20. 오전 6:38:53에 마지막으로 편집
Imo if you are not lacking in DPS, more leech at faster intervals with Faster Attacks with Vaal Pact help you survive damage far more effectively and kite faster, it's my main gripe with playing with slow bows.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Pizzasmurf 님이 작성:
"
SexySammy 님이 작성:
I'm atm Level 81 and i have only 2,7k Life. Isn't that a little bit low?
I can't use Herald of Lightning because of the lack of Intelligence, so i use HoA.
My DPS are in total buffed for Tornadoshot over 25k

스포일러

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgUtBiMKmw-rFHUWvxmKH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCOyg-z0MxS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69eRV-wYENh4mVNbIxtbG49b55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3fXfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTidOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqS85cGm7WcpJ2qoJ-ly7VIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6AvqfBM8MzwzrEospK037UI9rB3ajnCudU6mLssO0_7g7vevPq-uv-uv_e?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=BitchBetterHavemyMoneey

You need a LOT more max life stats on your gear, I have double yours with shitty gear that is mostly self-found at level 61, also you need to master craft some intelligence on some of your gear in order to be able to use Herald of Lightning because HoA is based off physical damage and this is an ele damage build. You need high rolls of maximum life on any piece of gear that isn't a unique in order to get to a safe hp pool for this build.

You should also replace the Poacher's Aim Jewel in your tree by Fertile Mind. This will give you about +100 intelligence for the price of one Jewel, so you can concetrate on getting gear with life rather than int.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Flapdrol 님이 2015. 7. 20. 오전 6:49:20에 마지막으로 편집
"Fertile Mind" Indeed is an awesome gem. It's what I use as well to deal with all my INT needs. Feels so op and it's a cheap gem.

"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
Again, your golem is level 5. It's for level 40 players in level 40 zones, you need higher level gems.

Golem was level 14 at the time (not updated in post), now level 16, still dies relatively fast from desecrated ground/fire patches imo. Sadly I cant put it on my cwdt combo because I rarely get hit. That's how I normally summon golems :P.
But I'm still working on getting my gems level 20.

I'm still looking for a good 2nd jewel to use. Currently I got one with 9 all res, but obviously I need something better.

In 74 maps I currently kill mob-packs in ~2 shots. Often the mobs die offscreen as well from the sick range and chain effects. This build is pretty safe. The knockback is also great against bosses and if you can get 2 bosses on a map (map-mod), you can chain them and knock them back perma.

I'm just not sure what to put my skillpoints in after level 85. The build is complete. I could go for elemental damage nodes, 3 weapon elemental nodes (bottom right of tree), projectile damage, I dunno. No need for more hp, with belly of the beast you get ~4.4k hp easily.
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 20. 오후 12:05:32에 마지막으로 편집
<deleted again>
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Flapdrol 님이 2015. 7. 20. 오후 1:43:11에 마지막으로 편집
I'm currently using this bow

It has much higher DPS compared to my Windripper, should I still switch to the Ripper once I hit level 66?
"
Karkesh 님이 작성:
I'm currently using this bow

It has much higher DPS compared to my Windripper, should I still switch to the Ripper once I hit level 66?

Honestly, even if your bow is higher DPS I would still use a Windripper simply because that 45MF or 75MF on Standard will add up over time and make you a fat cash stack.
Would it be worth it to get a socketed gem with "elemental weakness" and get 3 nodes in 10% reduced mana reserved + 6% increased aura effect? Some bosses have too much resistance, especially with resistance map mods.

I just noticed that the flame golem at level 17 becomes fully immune to fire damage from fire patches (even stacked ones). So the flame golem gets hidden modifiers (god I hate that) as it levels up. It's not mentioned anywhere though and it will still die on Desecrated ground, but also at a much slower rate all of a sudden.
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 21. 오전 7:10:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
silverdash 님이 작성:
Would it be worth it to get a socketed gem with "elemental weakness" and get 3 nodes in 10% reduced mana reserved + 6% increased aura effect? Some bosses have too much resistance, especially with resistance map mods.

I just noticed that the flame golem at level 17 becomes fully immune to fire damage from fire patches (even stacked ones). So the flame golem gets hidden modifiers (god I hate that) as it levels up. It's not mentioned anywhere though and it will still die on Desecrated ground, but also at a much slower rate all of a sudden.

Attach Ele Weak to Blood Magic.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보