Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Yesterday put a gear set together for Lightning Coil, which turned out to be not so easy. Using Rat's Nest, Lightning Coil, Maligaro's and Windripper means that you have to get all the rest (WED, accuracy, life, fire/cold/chaos resist, crit and especially that pesky 205% of lightning resistance) on only 6 pieces of gear. Without mirrors something is bound to drop out, in my case crit.

스포일러

BTW: Ignore the Hatred in the boots, it is just there for leveling.

The whole bunch of rares was about 15 ex together. However, it seems to be worth it: reducing phys damage by effectively 30% (40% becomes lightning, and 75% of that is resisted) makes the build way more tanky, especially now that Arrow Dancing puts a nerf on melee evasion. Took Phase Acrobatics as well, I don't know why it is not in the basic tree: +10% Dodge, +30% Spell Dodge for only 4 nodes.

With Surgeon's Quicksilver of Adrenaline (I can't believe that Surgeon's never got nerfed) and Vaal Haste up all the time, clear speed is really through the roof.

Am also going to experiment with Slower Projectiles instead of Faster Attacks in the Split Arrow....attack speed is already very high with Blood Rage and Vaal Haste, and 30% MORE damage seems very attractive.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Flapdrol 님이 2015. 7. 17. 오전 7:43:31에 마지막으로 편집
<deleted>
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Flapdrol 님이 2015. 7. 17. 오전 8:31:11에 마지막으로 편집
is Hatred the better choice or Anger? i'm using 2 Heralds + Anger (or warth)
"
SexySammy 님이 작성:
is Hatred the better choice or Anger? i'm using 2 Heralds + Anger (or warth)

Hatred is useless as we are not phys.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi,

I was working on a build for Windripper, before I came across this one.
Since I only hhave experiance with the 1.3 Tornado Shot build, I was wondering if someone with more expericane can give me some hints.

My skilltree would be almost the same as OPs.
The main differences are:
Conduit, since I do like to play in groups and with friends. (3 extra points) This is pretty much a must for me.

Freeze + Shock for +20% cold damage and lightning damage and +5% chance to apply the respective status alignment. (4 extra points) I'm not sure if these are worth the points, but as I would be using Wrath + Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice they seem to good to pass up for 4 points.

+30 Str and +30 Int (2 points). This can be solved with gear, but currently I don't have the items I would need.

The build is now 115 points (!) and I would like to get it down to about 108 points. Which nodes would you cut?

115 points
스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-ubjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w273rnCgqbeOv8xQ2NW68hdobOwTOHduOfSn2QCjqzTipM_0MxwzNaGtrBdO0FLXrvjX63tnXLvqdlTb026mLuDlb6fyvWijnUb_KgnzH6dvcwfFFH51Qk_f_ePs-95o2_1CPcFafU_sjh26GkKjibtYTFX7DKSm-egwlGcbQMW_Txs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcDHh9BBiO1SPPqKgtwUonTcNVtbDY9napirGyM7LCMC7l8Av4TnqSR34SNfSP2TZI=

Would you still go for Alira's Power Charge, or is teh Frenzy charge better?
Karkesh 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오전 9:20:10에 마지막으로 편집
Hi :) to Karkesh btw - I took the frenzy, so I have 6 frenzy charges atm, and it seems like a huge increase in dps + I just love attack speed

Your tree btw says it's an old version

I have a question:

Okay so, I'm atm running with a 5 linked ele bow, with Split Arrow - Blood Magic - Life Leech - Faster Attacks and Pierce.

I was gonna switch to chain at some point, but.. I was so privileged yesterday that I found a Drillneck so I see no point in switching.

My question here is, if I'm running with Split Arrow and Pierce, and I ever do get a 6-linked, what do I put in the last socket?

(Running with HoI, HoT and Wrath btw)

Ps. I'm having huge issues leveling my wrath and HoT, seems like I just can't get enough int.
Ign: Icyboss
Nadiblob 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오전 7:31:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
Karkesh 님이 작성:
Hi,

I was working on a build for Windripper, before I came across this one.
Since I only hhave experiance with the 1.3 Tornado Shot build, I was wondering if someone with more expericane can give me some hints.

My skilltree would be almost the same as OPs.
The main differences are:
Conduit, since I do like to play in groups and with friends. (3 extra points) This is pretty much a must for me.

Freeze + Shock for +20% cold damage and lightning damage and +5% chance to apply the respective status alignment. (4 extra points) I'm not sure if these are worth the points, but as I would be using Wrath + Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice they seem to good to pass up for 4 points.

+30 Str and +30 Int (2 points). This can be solved with gear, but currently I don't have the items I would need.

The build is now 115 points (!) and I would like to get it down to about 108 points. Which nodes would you cut?

115 points
스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359de96_rruDucKu-P8xVb6CpvEog2NeOt_K5cG3BVbr4d2OdQwfNaKGYqn1E4qIXY6s5AK459v8nb3UUeNfcM6_shM_4bOSn2gnzH651SNvz7PI_Yki5u1Kjjh20MxwTMk_dQjveZNkg-rX7CExaGkjX7DM9rB_94Wv21sykq3tloadO0DHiaVtUg2PW-edcsFLR9BYeIGI_Pq7LCdqpykgwnxs-pivqdVSyoLjAtirGyMhxNGcUtXZU2MNnBSuXx3B7QMwOO9NhOeAv6J01v0R36kkd-EcNU=

Would you still go for Alira's Power Charge, or is teh Frenzy charge better?

No Freeze and Shock. Status ailments are automatically placed on crit.

For e.g. here is my gear set on Tempest that uses no int/str but has a int conversion jewel in the 1-point slot ->

I personally think Aspect of the Eagle is a waste and you should rather get jewels instead.
Chundadragon 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오전 8:00:38에 마지막으로 편집
"
Nadiblob 님이 작성:
Hi :) to Karkesh btw - I took the frenzy, so I have 6 frenzy charges atm, and it seems like a huge increase in dps + I just love attack speed

I have a question:

Okay so, I'm atm running with a 5 linked ele bow, with Split Arrow - Blood Magic - Life Leech - Faster Attacks and Pierce.

I was gonna switch to chain at some point, but.. I was so privileged yesterday that I found a Drillneck so I see no point in switching.

My question here is, if I'm running with Split Arrow and Pierce, and I ever do get a 6-linked, what do I put in the last socket?

(Running with HoI, HoT and Wrath btw)

Ps. I'm having huge issues leveling my wrath and HoT, seems like I just can't get enough int.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE WEAPON ELEMENTAL DAMAGE LINKED

YOU MONSTER
I'm sorry if I missed it. But what is currently the setup for gems for a 6L windripper and 6L chest armor? Aside from the new tree, there is no up2date info in the OP that I could find.

Also, split arrow or tornado? Split arrow has obviously more range though.

Also, you can survive reflects with the nerfed lifeleech and no spell dodge? The lifeleech from his updated video is still outdated because it shows nearly 10% lifeleech.

This is the highest possible, most op DPS build for a (legacy) windripper?
silverdash 님이 2015. 7. 19. 오전 8:55:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Nadiblob 님이 작성:

[...]

I have no idea how that happened, I used the offline skill planer.

Here is the fixed version:
스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-ubjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w273rnCgqbeOv8xQ2NW68hdobOwTOHduOfSn2QCjqzTipM_0MxwzNaGtrBdO0FLXrvjX63tnXLvqdlTb026mLuDlb6fyvWijnUb_KgnzH6dvcwfFFH51Qk_f_ePs-95o2_1CPcFafU_sjh26GkKjibtYTFX7DKSm-egwlGcbQMW_Txs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcDHh9BBiO1SPPqKgtwUonTcNVtbDY9napirGyM7LCMC7l8Av4TnqSR34SNfSP2TZI=

So the Freeze and Shock nodes for +20% damage of each type are not worth it?

For the Jewel version I would go:
스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-ubjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w273rnCgqbeOv8xQ2NW68hdobOwTOHduOfSn1OKkz_QzHDM1oa2sF07QUteu-Nfre2dcu-p2VNvTbqYu4OVvp_K9aKOdRv8qCfMfp29zB8UUfnVCT9_94-z73mjb_UIyo4m7WExV-wykpvnoMJRnG0DFv08bNLV8DjnKSHE3cHAx4fQQYjtUjz6ioLcFKJ03DVbWw2PZ2qYqxsjOywjAu5fI19I_ZNksrTvoqhLzfU7T8uU9Nv

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보