[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

Question, would helping oak in cruel be a good idea? It is 16% increased physical. Also, why do you link ball lightning with blood range with the CoC? Couldn't you just link blood rage with coc
"
Xelephis 님이 작성:
Question, would helping oak in cruel be a good idea? It is 16% increased physical. Also, why do you link ball lightning with blood range with the CoC? Couldn't you just link blood rage with coc

I think its 18% mele physical so its why you kill him .

did this for now ... boring to recast them .

And yes i pass more time trading then playing, but carcass is not mine for now . Borrow to a friend :)
Ign Survivor_Hc
It's not melee physical. I just killed him but regret it cause that would of been nice
"
Xelephis 님이 작성:

Yes you can get that extra physical damage, I may switch to this later.

The ball lightning with blood rage and cwdt was just to cast them cuz I was lazy. Now I self cast blood rage and have a ball lightning cwdt set up.

We use ball lightning gmp cwdt to gain extra life on hit via cybil's paw.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
dbum 님이 2015. 12. 21. 오전 1:53:47에 마지막으로 편집
So I rerolled on SC talisman after ripping on HC.

Current gear

I updated the "links" section with what I am currently running, and it is working quite well.

Also added my Standard Gear which is just retarded. Tool tip is sitting at around 3400, 4800hp, and like 2200 es. (could be wrong these are just off the top of my head)

I couldnt get to recording a video this weekend I had quite a bit to do between lvling a new toon and working around my house. I will get a game play/showcase video of this awesome build up soon.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
riped at 78 :/ wasn't paying attention just farming docks for chests rogue exile out of one of them I killed it then died dunno wtf happened :/
do we really need to wear the rainbowstrides? with a 55%+ rathpith we can get very close to capped spell block without them, and i would really like to wear something else.
using rumi and im over capped on spell block , i still have 75% if i remove shield or ammy ,

Will love to get idee to replace 1 of them to . maybe get more hp whit ammy ?

have 4.1k hp for now , capped block and spell block on flask...

Devoto helm and add life + resit on ammy , 20% move speed look fun , and 10% phys reduction ... so we have + artic armour give 50+ % ???

Ign Survivor_Hc
phoenixgold 님이 2015. 12. 21. 오후 8:19:55에 마지막으로 편집
"
phoenixgold 님이 작성:
using rumi and im over capped on spell block , i still have 75% if i remove shield or ammy ,

Will love to get idee to replace 1 of them to . maybe get more hp whit ammy ?

have 4.1k hp for now , capped block and spell block on flask...

Devoto helm and add life + resit on ammy , 20% move speed look fun , and 10% phys reduction ... so we have + artic armour give 50+ % ???

"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
do we really need to wear the rainbowstrides? with a 55%+ rathpith we can get very close to capped spell block without them, and i would really like to wear something else.

Replacing Stone isn't an option because even high rolled rathpth+stone isn't enough to give us max spellblock without being way overcapped on block which is borderline impossible. Replacing Rainbowstrides is possible with a good Rathpith and lots of block, but Rainbowstrides are so good that it's tough to find boots to replace them. I ended up opting for a pair of ES Boots with Life and Chaos Res.
Am really happy with this build , current geat at lvl 85

DPS- 3.2k with 3 frenzy charges up
HP-4.5k
ES-1.8k
Attack block-59 % with a few jews
Spell Block-74%
Sinnerrr 님이 2015. 12. 22. 오전 8:43:52에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보