[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

so far, in preparing to make my toon i have bought:

for a total of 4.5ex.

So im almost ready to start leveling, my question is, what are the map mods this build has trouble with? is it just the combo of blood magic/no regen that we for sure cant do?
"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
so far, in preparing to make my toon i have bought:

for a total of 4.5ex.

So im almost ready to start leveling, my question is, what are the map mods this build has trouble with? is it just the combo of blood magic/no regen that we for sure cant do?

I haven't mapped extensively with this build, but I had with Block Incin, and my experience was that our problem mods are Slow Regen (Makes it harder to sustain casting. 40% is a little annoying, 60% is a lot annoying), Reflect (Mostly makes it harder to cast, rarely makes it dangerous to our survival, but with the lag that BV produces, it's possible this can kill us. Paired with slow regen, our spells become near-impossible to cast.), Blood Magic (makes our ES mostly worthless, makes casting very painful). No Regen barely affects us at all because it only stops HP Regen, of which we have little, although I wouldn't run Bloodrage on those maps. Individually none of those mods are a problem, but it would take a lot for me to run a map with any two of them (a lot more than the few chaos it would take to reroll it).
"
4 link - Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Summon Chaos Golem/Summon Fire Golem > Molten Shell

Ive a question about this Immortal Call gem. Where do we get endurance charges? - see no warlords mask or enduring cry?

best regards
i was just about to ask this also, i could see using this spot for minion life to keep the chaos golem alive when the gem is low level for CWDT lvl 1, or summon skeletons to distract/tank mobs.

Nildrem 님이 2015. 12. 23. 오전 11:17:47에 마지막으로 편집
"
Sensylis 님이 작성:
"
4 link - Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Summon Chaos Golem/Summon Fire Golem > Molten Shell

Ive a question about this Immortal Call gem. Where do we get endurance charges? - see no warlords mask or enduring cry?

best regards

Well I personally use it for its .4 second duration for those big bursty mobs like giant skeletons. If you want you can put something else in here, but you CAN get some endurance charges from Warlords Mark Curse on Hit Tempest Shield. You have the option for Enfeeble or Warlords Mark for this.

Hope that helps.

"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
i was just about to ask this also, i could see using this spot for minion life to keep the chaos golem alive when the gem is low level for CWDT lvl 1, or summon skeletons to distract/tank mobs.

I go High level CWDT with Golems to keep them alive, also I have Molten Shell linked to get a bunch of armour. This set up has done well for me if changing something up works better for you guys then do it. This build is what I am using and I wanted to share it, going against the grain isn't going to change the way the build works.

Also guys I have been recording some game play videos but will not be able to post them till the first week of January, because my data plan (12g) is almost maxed out from the 2.1 patch and following bug fix patches.

~Dbum~

IGN @Dbum
sorry i don't mean to come across like i'm questioning your build if that's how it seems. I plan to try a few changes and i will let you know if they work out, just small things. Although this is based on a previous build you did awesome work reviving this playstyle and i appreciate it a lot since i am a huge fan of tanky builds (i hate dying, HATE IT)
"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
sorry i don't mean to come across like i'm questioning your build if that's how it seems. I plan to try a few changes and i will let you know if they work out, just small things. Although this is based on a previous build you did awesome work reviving this playstyle and i appreciate it a lot since i am a huge fan of tanky builds (i hate dying, HATE IT)

I did not take anything like that I just try to reiterate that this is all up for discussion. One of the reasons I love this game is the way you can customize a build to fit your needs. And if others find a better way to do something I love to hear it.

And yes that incin build was one of the best builds for being tanky and that is why I wanted to put my twist on it and make it work with BV, because this new skill is just fucking awesome. The only downside I have found with it so far is thorns, which can be dealt with by switching out the gem for Bladefall (sucks but is what it is).

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
k good just making sure. Maybe somebody reading this can figure out a way to combat the thorns issue, i like to automate as much as i can even if it means keeping gem levels low and having to switch attacks is just....ew. lol
"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
k good just making sure. Maybe somebody reading this can figure out a way to combat the thorns issue, i like to automate as much as i can even if it means keeping gem levels low and having to switch attacks is just....ew. lol

I totally agree, I do not like switching attacks. I'm sure we will figure it out eventually. Still a new skill and loads of uniques to play with.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
IGN @Dbum

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보