[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

"
Sensylis 님이 작성:
what do you guys think are the best jewels for this build?

thinking on res + life to start

1% chance to block with shields and %increased life.

examples

Getting damage mods after block and life are preferred but very difficult/expensive.

"
Alex_Lied 님이 작성:
@yotmato

Don't be too mean here. Your build have much higher dps, that's for sure, but defense is better here, and it follow the spirit of your original incinirator much better (even through your new build is also great). At some mobs ES drops much more that in was doing with incinirator, but remember that with BV your blades doesn't disapear when your ES/mana drops so it just work as taken dmg mitigation, and you still will have enough ES to recast new blades before the current ones fade (as your will leech more ES even if it drop significanly). So he get the same life recovery as your build plus the ES recovery... it's all about prefered gamestyle.

Also remember that he went with carcass jack, which in my opinion, even if nice for this aoe bonus, is not the best in game defense-wise.

"
Sinnerrr 님이 작성:
I think this potion
will help to cap attack block easy .

Yea, like with 90 % of block builds. Sorry for being mean but propose something less obvious :/

Ps. @dbum, this CwDT setup su cks, seriously, change it.

Cheers,
Abe

Totally agree.

What do you mean about the cwdt setup? Immortal Call Molten Shell and Chaos Golem? works great with Warlords Mark Curse on Hit Tempest Shield.

Could also swap Molten Shell for Inc Duration.

Still messing with different combos for it as well as others.
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum 님이 작성:

스포일러
"
Sensylis 님이 작성:
what do you guys think are the best jewels for this build?

thinking on res + life to start

1% chance to block with shields and %increased life.

examples

Getting damage mods after block and life are preferred but very difficult/expensive.

"
Alex_Lied 님이 작성:
@yotmato

Don't be too mean here. Your build have much higher dps, that's for sure, but defense is better here, and it follow the spirit of your original incinirator much better (even through your new build is also great). At some mobs ES drops much more that in was doing with incinirator, but remember that with BV your blades doesn't disapear when your ES/mana drops so it just work as taken dmg mitigation, and you still will have enough ES to recast new blades before the current ones fade (as your will leech more ES even if it drop significanly). So he get the same life recovery as your build plus the ES recovery... it's all about prefered gamestyle.

Also remember that he went with carcass jack, which in my opinion, even if nice for this aoe bonus, is not the best in game defense-wise.

"
Sinnerrr 님이 작성:
I think this potion
will help to cap attack block easy .

Yea, like with 90 % of block builds. Sorry for being mean but propose something less obvious :/

Ps. @dbum, this CwDT setup su cks, seriously, change it.

Cheers,
Abe

Totally agree.

What do you mean about the cwdt setup? Immortal Call Molten Shell and Chaos Golem? works great with Warlords Mark Curse on Hit Tempest Shield.

Could also swap Molten Shell for Inc Duration.

Still messing with different combos for it as well as others.

Nah, this one is good
With high level IC and nice E.C. generator you should be able to get physical immunity for longer duration than its cooldown so it's good setup. Molten shield probably gives you much less, since it's only useful when there are no small fries around you to generate E.C. so only while facing map bosses/uniques etc..... which deal so much dmg per hit that this armour also doesnt do much... or on few rare occasions. So IC is great here, MS not so much but still doing something. If you want to test something else, Inc Duration doesn't add too much when compared to even one E.C. so going for some defense curse would make more sense. Of course if you can support more curses. You can also just put blood rage here to not bother with its recasting.

I was talking about low level one with ball lightning - life gain from it doesn't compare to BV life gain. At best it gives 25 hits per second while BV gives from 40 (20 blades) to 100 (50 blades) per second, per mob... also, to land these 25 hits you need quite a few mobs around you. It was nice for incinerator blocker since it was hitting also things around you and not just the ones in front of you but BV doesn't share this. Even some low level curse would give you more.
Cmon you two.. Lets be real here and use our brains for one bit and stop begin so fucking stubborn about this build. We all know by now that this build is nowhere near the old incinreate with damage NOR TANKINESS. So please stop calling this build a "supertank" with having the argument that the leech is "better". Lets get some facts straight shall we? 1. This build doesnt use defensive auras at all unlike incinerate which used AA + PoL + Grace. Why? The damage would suck so much without herals and hatred which makes not using em really hard and slows down the clear by ALOT and dps with a solid 1.5-2k on tooltip. 2. You are almost certainly forced to use carcas jack for the aoe and damage instead of lightning coil which again makes a huge difference in defenses & survivability. 3. You are forced to take duration + aoe nodes from the skilltree which takes away crucial hp nodes and that again cuts your survivability. 4. The playstyle is different. You need to go melee range vs monsters and with the current layers of defenses = block + leech, you are bound to get hit through block by a group of hard hitting mobs in higher map = insta death. 5-6. You are dropping out of curse on hit + enfeeble to sustain charges/get more dps -> again huge differnce in survivability. Then comes the thing that just fucks all over this build, thorns. Enough blades on + thorns = oneshot -> normal atziri trio really hard because of the double strike + thorn guy and uber is 100% impossible even with all gg gear. TLDR; Please stop calling this build a "supertank" just because of block and life leech through cybis paw. It just makes you flat out sound retarded. The block incinrrste build is dead and this doesnt even come close to it. There are way more better and tankier builds that also do way more damage than this one. Sorry to burst your "this build is supertank and amazing" bubble. PS. Please when yomoto the fucking guy who invented this build says its good, liste to him.
Vilpertti 님이 2015. 12. 28. 오전 7:28:50에 마지막으로 편집
Dublicate
Vilpertti 님이 2015. 12. 28. 오전 7:05:39에 마지막으로 편집
"
Vilpertti 님이 작성:
스포일러
Cmon you two.. Lets be real here and use our brains for one bit and stop begin so fucking stubborn about this build. We all know by now that this build is nowhere near the old incinreate with damage NOR TANKINESS. So please stop calling this build a "supertank" with having the argument that the leech is "better". Lets get some facts straight shall we? 1. This build doesnt use defensive auras at all unlike incinerate which used AA + PoL + Grace. Why? The damage would suck so much without herals and hatred which makes not using em really hard and slows down the clear by ALOT and dps with a solid 1.5-2k on tooltip. 2. You are almost certainly forced to use carcas jack for the aoe and damage instead of lightning coil which again makes a huge difference in defenses & survivability. 3. You are forced to take duration + aoe nodes from the skilltree which takes away crucial hp nodes and that again cuts your survivability. 4. The playstyle is different. You need to go melee range vs monsters and with the current layers of defenses = block + leech, you are bound to get hit through block by a group of hard hitting mobs in higher map = insta death. 5-6. You are dropping out of curse on hit + enfeeble to sustain charges/get more dps -> again huge differnce in survivability. Then comes the thing that just fucks all over this build, thorns. Enough blades on + thorns = oneshot -> normal atziri trio really hard because of the double strike + thorn guy and uber is 100% impossible even with all gg gear. TLDR; Please stop calling this build a "supertank" just because of block and life leech through cybis paw. It just makes you flat out sound retarded. The block incinrrste build is dead and this doesnt even come close to it. There are way more better and tankier builds that also do way more damage than this one. Sorry to burst your "this build is supertank and amazing" bubble. PS. Please when yomoto the fucking guy who invented this build says its good, liste to him.

Holy cancerous wall of text.. I disagree with you but that is me. I have done various difficult map mods, can do lightning thorns with a topaz flask up and have perfectly fine survivability.

I understand yomotos build was very good and ranged but this build is a different version with a different skill.

Working out the kinks to make this build awesome, and force it to be better or equal is a challenge for me and I will get it there.

Like the build or hate it I personally dont care. Just wanted to share my iteration of a Blade Vortex build.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
Any reason why it seems like life leech doesn't actually do anything? (the gem linked to blade vortex)

"
Darkhearts 님이 작성:
Any reason why it seems like life leech doesn't actually do anything? (the gem linked to blade vortex)

At low level blade vortex has a low damage range, even though it rips through content. So with that in mind you are trying to leach 2% of almost nothing so you sill not gain much with a life leach gem at low level.

Once your blade vortex gem gets to around lvl 12ish is when life leach or warlords mark starts to show some gains. Until then socket added fire for more damage.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
Theorycrafted a similar build for talisman SC and stumbled upon this thread (mine uses a bit different passive tree, but gem setups are mostly what sets it apart), thanks for the abyssal cry suggestion improved everything a lot. Did Twinned T15 maps, avatar of thunder, atziri no problem got 26/32 challenges done so far, only mods i don't run is curse immune (since im running duo curse). All in all build seems to work fine, i do suffer the occasional death from something that can't be blocked like academy boss tornado or detonate dead, but not too often. Wouldn't say this build is HC viable, but definitely good for solo TSC challenge completion.

Got around 3k tooltip DPS without anything and around 5k with charges,flasks,vaal haste (18s duration so basicly perma vaal haste). And this is with increased AoE instead of Conc effect (i swap for bosses of course) I'm not running any heralds and not running hatred so could definitely go higher.
IGN MaleMan.
Drop me a private message if i won any of your auctions.
emitasx 님이 2015. 12. 31. 오전 2:22:45에 마지막으로 편집
How is this build getting its endurance charges?
"
PeteBreadman 님이 작성:
How is this build getting its endurance charges?

By using Warlord's Mark.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보