[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

I think this potion
will help to cap attack block easy .
"
Sinnerrr 님이 작성:
I think this potion

Yes it would, I wish I had one to use heh.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
Instead of the CWDT Ball lightning, you should try using that 3 link for Abyssal Cry + Poison + Void Manipulation for clear speed. The amount of health you're getting back from the ball lightning is fairly inconsequential compared to the number of hits Blade Vortex provides.
Can you do Atziri without any problems?
The leech is so bad compared to incinerate :/ even some shitty statues were completely chunking your ES away... and it doesn't go up. I see my concerns with a BV version of the build were right, the dmg per hit just doesnt cut it to properly sustain the ES pool, thanks for testing anyway
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
yotmato 님이 2015. 12. 24. 오후 1:39:28에 마지막으로 편집
duplicate
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
yotmato 님이 2015. 12. 24. 오후 12:05:25에 마지막으로 편집
well hopefully it isnt as bad as all that...
"
Syclic 님이 작성:
Instead of the CWDT Ball lightning, you should try using that 3 link for Abyssal Cry + Poison + Void Manipulation for clear speed. The amount of health you're getting back from the ball lightning is fairly inconsequential compared to the number of hits Blade Vortex provides.

Tried this and I really like it! +1

"
seanking0010 님이 작성:
Can you do Atziri without any problems?

Have not tried myself but there are a few ppl that have done it successfully.

"
yotmato 님이 작성:
The leech is so bad compared to incinerate :/ even some shitty statues were completely chunking your ES away... and it doesn't go up. I see my concerns with a BV version of the build were right, the dmg per hit just doesnt cut it to properly sustain the ES pool, thanks for testing anyway

Most of the "chunking" is the cast. My Blade Vortex with 6link and Inc Aoe cost 75 es per cast. Elreon rings, and better gear will help with this to get a larger es pool. Your concerns are reasonable but it does work, but keep in mind my Gems are not lvled all the way yet.

I will continue to test and change things until the build is 100%.

"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
well hopefully it isnt as bad as all that...

It is not "as bad as all that" there will always be doomsayers for any build great, op, or mediocre.

I enjoy this build and others as well, only thing I can say is test it yourself. If you like it you like, if you dont you dont.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
@yotmato

Don't be too mean here. Your build have much higher dps, that's for sure, but defense is better here, and it follow the spirit of your original incinirator much better (even through your new build is also great). At some mobs ES drops much more that in was doing with incinirator, but remember that with BV your blades doesn't disapear when your ES/mana drops so it just work as taken dmg mitigation, and you still will have enough ES to recast new blades before the current ones fade (as your will leech more ES even if it drop significanly). So he get the same life recovery as your build plus the ES recovery... it's all about prefered gamestyle.

Also remember that he went with carcass jack, which in my opinion, even if nice for this aoe bonus, is not the best in game defense-wise.

"
Sinnerrr 님이 작성:
I think this potion

Yea, like with 90 % of block builds. Sorry for being mean but propose something less obvious :/

Ps. @dbum, this CwDT setup su cks, seriously, change it.

Cheers,
Abe
Alex_Lied 님이 2015. 12. 26. 오후 8:08:18에 마지막으로 편집
what do you guys think are the best jewels for this build?

thinking on res + life to start

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보