[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

"
Nildrem 님이 작성:
has anybody tried the boss of the new agnerod map with this build yet? if it can do that, im sold. need a build for challenges.

You wanna buy me the staves on standard and I'll try it :P
"
nakieon 님이 작성:
"
Alex_Lied 님이 작성:
Hey,

Yotmato finaly made another build for cybil's paw-blade vortex mix. He went pretty much in totally different direction than this one but it good to check it to see some new ideas. For example, I think of adding poison to mine version after seeing what he did with that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1520495/page/1/#p12259973

Tried it with tabula and the poison doesnt really work for this build because we don't take any chaos dmg nodes AND life leech wont work off the poison.

https://youtu.be/nrpDnsEz6Bg?t=14s
"
Fodex 님이 작성:
"
nakieon 님이 작성:
"
Alex_Lied 님이 작성:
Hey,

Yotmato finaly made another build for cybil's paw-blade vortex mix. He went pretty much in totally different direction than this one but it good to check it to see some new ideas. For example, I think of adding poison to mine version after seeing what he did with that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1520495/page/1/#p12259973

Tried it with tabula and the poison doesnt really work for this build because we don't take any chaos dmg nodes AND life leech wont work off the poison.

https://youtu.be/nrpDnsEz6Bg?t=14s

So? That's the build Alex_Lied is referencing where he takes quite a few chaos dmg/dot nodes AND is dual wield (meaning more spell dmg, crit, etc) with no block nodes and doesn't focus on leech for regenerating ES for MoM. So of course Poison works for his build - his build pretty much revolves around it.

Just because he slotted Poison doesn't mean we are able to do it in this build, which is not dual-wield (meaning less spell dmg, crit, etc) and goes block (which takes a ton of points, so we cant spare any for chaos nodes), and we use leech to regain ES. From what I have seen with my Tabula Rasa experiments, Poison was not very effective in increasing damage. But that's just me... soon someone will come up with a good formula to calculate how much damage Poison does and we will know for sure how well Poison could work with this build.

I'm wondering what your point was by simply linking one video of a completely different build.
nakieon 님이 2015. 12. 19. 오후 3:42:41에 마지막으로 편집
"
nakieon 님이 작성:
스포일러
"
Fodex 님이 작성:

So? That's the build Alex_Lied is referencing where he takes quite a few chaos dmg/dot nodes AND is dual wield (meaning more spell dmg, crit, etc) with no block nodes and doesn't focus on leech for regenerating ES for MoM. So of course Poison works for his build - his build pretty much revolves around it.

Just because he slotted Poison doesn't mean we are able to do it in this build, which is not dual-wield (meaning less spell dmg, crit, etc) and goes block (which takes a ton of points, so we cant spare any for chaos nodes), and we use leech to regain ES. From what I have seen with my Tabula Rasa experiments, Poison was not very effective in increasing damage. But that's just me... soon someone will come up with a good formula to calculate how much damage Poison does and we will know for sure how well Poison could work with this build.

I'm wondering what your point was by simply linking one video of a completely different build.

I am also not sure what he meant. If he suggested something that would be a different thing but just posting vid... ow well.

But I would disagree that his build revolves so much around Poison. From what I see it revolves around enhancing spell dmg and physical dmg - the same way as this one. He only have one node for 20% and only because it was coupled with 20% of physical.

Also remember that poison dmg is not included in the tooltip.

His damage is much higher because of the critical strikes.

He also doesn't dual wield cybil's paw but uses different dagger with spell increase and critical chance. Here we use rare or unique shield with ES, block and spell dmg. Apart from the criticals dmg, our increases are pretty much similar.

About the poison dmg I will quote myself from his thread:
"

(...) the damage of each poison stack is a separate effect, right ? Or somehow they interact ? If they are separe effects, getting 120% duration increase makes its damage 120% increased.

That's mean that each with poison inflict poison debuff dealing 20% of physical hit dmg in the duration of 2 sec. If we increase the duration, the pace of dmg doesn't drop, so getting 100% duration increase makes it deal 40% in 4 seconds. That's besically the same as added fire dmg, at least dmg-wise.

To sum up, what I was pointing in his build is the viability of poison with increased duration setup and critical chance importance.
Alex_Lied 님이 2015. 12. 19. 오후 6:26:43에 마지막으로 편집
Just a PSA if anyone cares, but I nearly died to another "Thorns" effect that I totally forgot was there. A certain variant of the Tora mission has a unique gorilla mob that casts Vaal Molten Shell totems. I whirling bladed through a single totem with 30 stacks and nearly one shotted myself. Thankfully I landed in between two totems and was able to just.... slowly walk out without triggering any more vaal molten shell explosions...
I suggest keeping a Blade Fall gem on character at all times. Popped it in while leveling or if you run into a mod you don't feel safe running into. Gives you the option to range spam an enemy while staying safe, if you need it. And the passives pretty much work for BF anyway, making it deal even more dmg.

I'm running a variation of the build that skipped the entire Marauder section and went up to the Witch section.(Occulists Dominion to Deep Wisdom-Heart and Soul - EB) I'm fooling around in SC though so I'm sure the block nodes will be more important later but I rather have the reduced chance to interrupt while casting, a shortcut to EB, More life/mana/mana regen, spell damage, cast speed. costs me that 6% block chance, some defense from that, +20 life+10% max life, and some life regen. Also went down the right side instead of the left side to Duelist. More Dex, don't need that path without marauder area passives. Witch also gives me access to those +10%x3 spell dmg nodes+12%+16% from Witch start for a total of 58% spell dmg from 4 nodes alone. I just wasn't comfortable going for all those other nodes that came with useless melee physical dmg.

"
nakieon 님이 작성:
Just a PSA if anyone cares, but I nearly died to another "Thorns" effect that I totally forgot was there. A certain variant of the Tora mission has a unique gorilla mob that casts Vaal Molten Shell totems. I whirling bladed through a single totem with 30 stacks and nearly one shotted myself. Thankfully I landed in between two totems and was able to just.... slowly walk out without triggering any more vaal molten shell explosions...

I did that on my first blade votex guy at lvl 45 I riped to that same mission
Aaaaand ripped to a Necrovigil pack with lightning thorns on them - perfect storm of hazardous conditions... enemies won't die, and keep damaging me via thorns, and I cant turn off my BV so I keep getting damaged.

All in all I feel like BV is annoying to use so I am going to explore other builds, but I really enjoyed this build's survivability even though it's very suspectible to Thorn effects. Thank you yotmato and Dbum.
nakieon 님이 2015. 12. 20. 오후 3:27:50에 마지막으로 편집
Just hit 69 and thorns is bad , but when you get mom whit eldrich and 1400 es you can resist the effect . The only problem is i cant found +1% block with +10% life....

Following the guide and recomendation . Trying to level slowly dont want to rip for nothing.

if any have tips or idee i can test let me know.

You cant curse on hit whit Vortex , so i put aura look fine for now . Cant use 3 aura for dmg anyway..

Linking my item for now trying to upgrade...
Ign Survivor_Hc
phoenixgold 님이 2015. 12. 20. 오후 6:51:27에 마지막으로 편집
strong Real Master Trader in here lol.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보