[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

"
Hi, nice build

Are you able to run uberlab?

Thanks!
Uberlab is okay. I have done like 10-12 uber runs so far I think. You can avoid almost all traps with quicksilver flask and blink arrow. Izaro falls over really quick. That said, traps hurt a lot if you fail the timing.
"
DiscoveryChannel 님이 작성:

Also try to balance your Wise Oak to Lightning/Cold or only Lightning damage when Dying Sun is active.

I didn't Get It. Could you give me an example plz?
pedrocoelho 님이 2017. 8. 27. 오전 5:18:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
pedrocoelho 님이 작성:
"
DiscoveryChannel 님이 작성:

Also try to balance your Wise Oak to Lightning/Cold or only Lightning damage when Dying Sun is active.

I didn't Get It. Could you give me an example plz?

When all your Flasks are active, uncapped lightning resistance (the one in brackets) has to be higher than the other resistances, so the penetration from Wise Oak applies to your lightning damage. If you can manage to have both lightning and cold resistance at the same value it is even better.
Well, I just killed all guardians and the shaper on the first try with your build, its real cool dude. Did it with a 5L tornado shot and lvl 19 gems, no barrage enchant. You can look at my profile if you want.

Thanks again dude, have fun.

Qalhys 님이 2017. 8. 27. 오후 12:18:51에 마지막으로 편집
Hey man, I am happy to hear that.
Thank you for the positive feedback and have fun.
So i have few questions about the build :

Did u consider ice bite/innervate ?

Is Faster attacks bis gem or can we swap for something else?

I wonder if Raider + ice bite + taming would be stronger

Scion elementalist + raider?

Windripper has so many options, which is the best thats the question :D
"
Did u consider ice bite/innervate ?

Ice Bite is useless without frenzy charges. Don't have a gem I could swap out for Innervate.

"
Is Faster attacks bis gem or can we swap for something else?

Slower Projectiles does more dps. I tried to make a great all around character. Faster Attacks means you are locked into Barrage animation for a shorter time and can react quicker in fights.

"
I wonder if Raider + ice bite + taming would be stronger

Raider has generally higher dps because of frenzies. The downside is, it is not Pathfinder.

"
Scion elementalist + raider?

No.

"
Windripper has so many options, which is the best thats the question :D

Do different things, get different results. It is important to know what you want from your ascendancy. I went for unlimited flask uptime and ailment immunity on pressing a button.
Hey, thanks for the guide: I'm having a great time playing the tornado shot build. What do you think of Haemophilia gloves? At least for leveling that is.
Hey ! many thanks for the build, i realy enjoy playing it !

I have a few suggestion for the build, you should link herald of ice with you CoH setup, free curse while mapping and no more mana reservation. And for trash mob i prefere LA, it works also fine !

Elioon
Thank you for build!!

have one question..!

how did you get Mana regeneration ?

not used warlord's mark, and mana flask..

how it..??

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보