[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

THE RAIDER OR PATHFINDER!!!
"
turtledog1634 님이 작성:
THE RAIDER OR PATHFINDER??
"
turtledog1634 님이 작성:
"
turtledog1634 님이 작성:
THE RAIDER OR PATHFINDER??

Both fine, as long as you stop using capslock. I think raider might be a bit more beginner friendly as you have phasing and don't rely on your flasks that much.
Hope this isn't a stupid question but I noticed that with Barrage + Point Blank + King of the hill, I end up pushing the bosses back on each hit which reduced the number of arrows that land on barrage and decreases damage with Point Blank. How do you deal with this?
Hey man, loving this build! Having a few issues with surviving through leach. However one question was what pantheons did you choose?
"
idunnololz 님이 작성:
Hope this isn't a stupid question but I noticed that with Barrage + Point Blank + King of the hill, I end up pushing the bosses back on each hit which reduced the number of arrows that land on barrage and decreases damage with Point Blank. How do you deal with this?

You won't knock back endgame bosses. For mapping I activate Vaal Haste, blink arrow on top of the boss, drop orb of storms and kill them in 2-3 seconds. It becomes a non-factor once you have high enough damage. Until then it can be a bit tedious at times.

"
dhise 님이 작성:
Hey man, loving this build! Having a few issues with surviving through leach. However one question was what pantheons did you choose?

Brine King and Yugul. In order to leech through enemy damage you require a couple gear upgrades (Life, Accuracy, Multi, WED and added lightning if possible). You can squeeze out a decent amount of damage by divining you windripper, too. Needless to say a 6-link for the barrage helps immensely.
is it hard to make colours like need for this build? is it cheep or expencive?
any tips on leveling this ?
Raider is better, i currently run windripper raider, 40/40 all content down. Raider is more dps, more ms. And better barrage links - ice bite and added cold instead of light pene and faster attacks (faster attacks is terrible suppprt anyway, u should swap it for slower projectiles if u want more dps), also damage on full life would give more dps than light pene in your current setup.
Pf is better choice for phys scalling bow builds not windripper, or at least with qotf jade, 3projectile dying sun variant.
Also helmet wise rats nest (pure dps) or starkonja (dps/life) are bis for bow builds easily beating rare helmets.
Even 2 barrage devotos is not that bad option when on low budget

Also as someone mentioned before taming is super good now. 40 ele res, 60 ele damage, 40damage, new ailments have fixed duration no matter the damage so even 10 to 15 fire damage ignite guwrdians. Also innervate is quite good too. I use it with my aoe skill to kill trash in guardians room and it makes barrage sort of 6.5 link, also aoe skill applies shock and ignite on bossess to get taming damage bonus

Also quiver is last place where you want your resist to be, try to get something like
soilwork3r 님이 2017. 9. 4. 오후 6:08:25에 마지막으로 편집
"
DiscoveryChannel 님이 작성:
"
idunnololz 님이 작성:

You won't knock back endgame bosses. For mapping I activate Vaal Haste, blink arrow on top of the boss, drop orb of storms and kill them in 2-3 seconds. It becomes a non-factor once you have high enough damage. Until then it can be a bit tedious at times.

"
dhise 님이 작성:

Brine King and Yugul. In order to leech through enemy damage you require a couple gear upgrades (Life, Accuracy, Multi, WED and added lightning if possible). You can squeeze out a decent amount of damage by divining you windripper, too. Needless to say a 6-link for the barrage helps immensely.

I wanted to say thanks for all the help and information. It's awesome of you to keep answering questions on this build you rule!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보