[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

"
dhise 님이 작성:
How do you feel about atziri's acruity?

They are fine in every crit build. I figured I need at least a bit of resists on gloves because I plan to wear Headhunter.
"
NozferaT 님이 작성:
Hallo !!!
Loving the build :D Playing the Raider variant ,,, im a frenzy lover :D
But im reaching a point where i want moar dmg ... considering replacing Perfect Form for the Yriel's Fostering with the attack and mov speed. If uthink replacing / upgrading something would be better please let me know.

Ice bite/added cold for innervate and 20/20 the added lightning gem. Fostering is more dmg but takes away survivability.
DiscoveryChannel 님이 2017. 9. 9. 오후 2:24:20에 마지막으로 편집
I've been having so much fun with this build! So much so that I'll probably take it to 100 this league if I can. Thanks for the build guide DiscoveryChannel!

Gear

Changes
I've made some changes to the original build guide, mostly stuff I prefer over what's recommended. Still using a 5L Perfect Form, but that should change when I six link a better rolled one. And obviously I could do with some better gear. This is just what I had on hand to balance resists. I also added a Dying Sun for more proj action.

Using Ice Shot over Tornado Shot as I enjoy playing with it more. It actually even does more damage in my current set-up. I'm using some inefficient strength and int nodes in the tree to balance out my requirements for a Haku staff (for leveling Enlightens), but that should change by the time I end up in the 90s.

Also I find that I prefer to have an Enlighten in my aura set-up because it gives me more mana to work with. I think I'll change this later. For now I'm mostly running T12 Vault, T13 Shaped Shore, and T15 Beachhead and this setup destroys them.

One other change I might consider later is wearing a Bisco's Leash, for some free rampage and quantity. Though for now I'm just belt swapping to gain rampage during the Beachhead gauntlet. It's very fun!

As for the utility slots, I really enjoy running Blood Rage for map clear. This may change later however.

Also I have a few questions, what do you think of Taste of Hate for the build? And is it worth it to pick up Claws of the Pride when I hit the late 90s levels?
Aza_Memes 님이 2017. 9. 13. 오전 8:55:03에 마지막으로 편집
"
Also I have a few questions, what do you think of Taste of Hate for the build? And is it worth it to pick up Claws of the Pride when I hit the late 90s levels?

Sounds good, TS,LA,Ice Shot or even Split Arrow are just a matter of personal preference. Taste of Hate doesn't do much, because we don't really scale the phys damage except for some projectile damage nodes. Atziri's Promise or Vinktar's are better as replacement for the life flask.
Claws of the Pride is not worth to take. It's 4 points for 40% chance and 20% multi. If you wan't to run Rampage you can also try Null and Void or Shadows and Dust gloves an wear a proper belt. Enlighten is cool, I noticed I don't really use vaal haste that much so I might give it a try aswell.
Ah I didn't think of Null and Void or Shadows and Dust, thanks for the suggestion! I really like how many options are available for this build. It's almost like you just choose what you like and throw it in. I'm sure we could even fit an immortal call setup by dropping some skill gems.

But I did notice you have a Headhunter which I unfortunately don't have yet even after using 200 Ancient Orbs on belts this league. But I figure the belt slot is better for that dirty skull belt than a Bisco's anyway.
almost 70 and starting to transition from my leveling gear!!
Started rolling my bow and hit 6L in 5-600 fuse

manage to grab both of these really cheap compared to prices of other stuff, well under an ex for both!
"
FoggyNights 님이 작성:
almost 70 and starting to transition from my leveling gear!!
Started rolling my bow and hit 6L in 5-600 fuse

manage to grab both of these really cheap compared to prices of other stuff, well under an ex for both!

Looks good,

gear is really affordable until you shop for jewellery or a helmet enchant.
Lioneyes's Fall costs a bit this league though.
yeah that was a tough 2.2ex to swallow lol.. but I got all my flasks and have that now so im getting there..

I did want to ask though.. id like to have a full mf setup also for farming lower tiers quickly.. is 2x ventors doable? Id like to at least use one.. So, using 1 ventors, which of the 2 rings would you prioritize?

This is my first char having to deal with accuracy, where do I need it to be? wonding if ill be able to run without my gloves/boots at least up to like T5/T6
Ventor's are fine until you want to farm endgame I think. Accuracy should be at least 90% hit chance or it starts feeling bad. You will notice, that once you go to higher tiers, your hit chance and leech vs bosses will feel more inconsistent.
Hey this looks like a really cool build but I kinda want to make a raider variant of it. How would the passive tree look like if I used raider instead of pathfinder?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보