[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

how are we generating frenzy charges? Im not getting anything so obviously im missing something major, but i cant figure it out.
We aren't. If you want some you can use a Green Dream Jewel.
i must have been looking at the wrong tree at some point.. i have wasted passives atm..
I do have a green dream on another char, ill try it out on here. Looks like the only 2 options would be to put it
-Right next to nullification and have 8% chance to gain a charge.
-Spend 3 extra points on Survivalist and get 15% chance plus the extra evasion and all res.

This could be the damage boost I was looking for. Farming where I want it too decently, just not fast enough.

Ok after just dropping it in and running 1 map, the 8% feels a little low. Maybe with a little more duration id be able to keep them stacked, or once i get a little smoother running. Will report back once I can do more testing with it.
FoggyNights 님이 2017. 9. 25. 오전 10:13:33에 마지막으로 편집
First of all, I want to say thank you so much for this build. I had a blast from start to finish. I found a few tweaks with the build that has worked for me and I wanted to share a modified version of the build (tree below).

Pros:
- 8% more ms
- 5% more attack speed
- 32% more evasion
- 4% more accuracy
- Very slightly more DPS (negligible honestly)

Cons:
- 7% less life (but it has slightly more base life so the actual difference is about 50 life)
- Should be slightly worse at bossing since it might be easier to run out of mana in longer fights with the faster attack speed
- 30% less ES (this shouldn't really matter)

The goal of the modifications was to make the build feel more responsive and less clunky as well as offer more versatility in the tree. With the modifications it's very easy to get more life, more evasion/resistance, or another jewel node if one wanted via "Written In Blood", "Cloth and Chain", and the jewel node in the duelist area respectively. This would all require sacrificing some damage of course.

My biggest benefit of using this modified tree is that it allows me to switch between using QotF and The Perfect Form very easily (requires maybe 5 regrets if I really wanted to optimize) as I do enjoy QotF more for easier maps.

Tree

Edit
Just to give people some context on what I was comparing this tree to. This was my tree before I modified it:
idunnololz 님이 2017. 9. 28. 오전 10:33:13에 마지막으로 편집
Nice one,

your tree is better overall for level 95+ I think. You can grab 1 more life node with the next level and be at the same life basically. I don't see the 32% evasion though in the two trees you compared.
"
DiscoveryChannel 님이 작성:
Nice one,

your tree is better overall for level 95+ I think. You can grab 1 more life node with the next level and be at the same life basically. I don't see the 32% evasion though in the two trees you compared.

The 32% extra is from taking "Evasion and Life" (first node starting from ranger) and "Bravery" in the duelist area. This is actually 42% evasion however in my original tree I took "Evasion and energy shield" which gave 10% more evasion which I had to unspec out of since I lost 10 Strength for not taking "Written in blood". And so 42% - 10% = 32%.
Thank you very much for this awesome build DiscoveryChannel. i've used my tree reset of ranger to try something before and tried to make it with scion {(elementalist-deadeye)you can do it pathfinder too) . i havent played poe last year many changes happened. i try to learn every difference with this build . its also so fun to play.

im placing my tree and gear to give some tips about scion version. you all can teory craft and write if i can improve something.( i am not an experienced player though)

with elementalist and pantheon i am immune to reflect.And got some penetration and two golems gives me very good opening and time at boss fights. i defeath hydra and phoenix ( i died at first tries, but i killed them deathles when i learned the mechanics)

i am using belly for chest armor. i tried Yriel's Fostering(Attack speed version) and i dont feel safe at boss fights. but map clearing speed is very good with Yriel.(you can have tree companion at boss fights but i dont like it :D )( i dont have a perfect form yet)

i have a legacy windripper but a good rolled 3.0 windripper can surpass it at damage calculations. you can check it on PoB

These are my gears.
스포일러

This is My Tree( changed it from this one . also trying to make it perfect for my playing style(noobstyle)
PoB
스포일러
https://pastebin.com/VgZyRvEu

i have some movement speed issues. maybe i must change something to make mapping faster.

Because i returned to game after a year,
i understand this a little late :) "Independent of the Steel Ring Mafia"

defusethebomb 님이 2017. 10. 20. 오후 4:07:29에 마지막으로 편집
Reached 1.3M Barrage dps with this build. (no helm enchs, hsc league) Awesome in every possible way. It especially shines with vaults farming. Kills the vault boss in seconds.

https://pastebin.com/9e9hZXwB

EDIT: just got dmg vinktar, barrage dps became 1.7M :D
makingmericagreatagain 님이 2017. 11. 2. 오후 2:16:19에 마지막으로 편집
is there passive tree for 3.1?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보