[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ararings 님이 작성:
Hey I was wondering are "The Stampede" boots worth it for the build the movement speed gives a whole new face to cyclone?

I just tested out The Stampede vs my 35% movespeed boots. With a good Quicksilver and Silver flask active, I'm still faster than The Stampede.
"
AdamnMiller 님이 작성:
"
ararings 님이 작성:
Hey I was wondering are "The Stampede" boots worth it for the build the movement speed gives a whole new face to cyclone?

I just tested out The Stampede vs my 35% movespeed boots. With a good Quicksilver and Silver flask active, I'm still faster than The Stampede.

Yes the Stampede boots = 110% movement speed when using Cyclone. That's about the same as a perfectly rolled quicksilver flask with 35% movement speed boots. However, if you anoint mystic Talents on them, they have the following positives.

50% movement speed at all times.
Faster flame dash recovery
78 energy shield
30 int
16% additional spell damage
Free up flask slot(s)

For me it's worth it, as I hate running out of flask charges, and playing flask piano. It's really a play-style decision, as a case could be made for either.

If you are truly min-maxing, then it's hard to beat a 55 int 35% movement speed, 200es set of boots with resists.
Hey all,

Can anybody take a look at my gear and advise what piece would be the biggest upgrade to find something better on? This is my first month playing and I'm having major league analysis paralysis trying to decide what piece to replace with my limited resources. I've got 2ex and about 100 chaos at the moment.

Thank you so much for any help!

DJ
"
Deejaypaul 님이 작성:
Hey all,

Can anybody take a look at my gear and advise what piece would be the biggest upgrade to find something better on? This is my first month playing and I'm having major league analysis paralysis trying to decide what piece to replace with my limited resources. I've got 2ex and about 100 chaos at the moment.

Thank you so much for any help!

DJ

First thing to replace is your cyclopean coil with an 14% increased attributes one, they go (uncorrupted) for ~45c right now. You can probably get one for less.
GreatNameIncoming 님이 2020. 1. 1. 오후 5:06:10에 마지막으로 편집
"

First thing to replace is your cyclopean coil with an 14% increased attributes one, they go (uncorrupted) for ~45c right now. You can probably get one for less.

Awesome. Got one! That did bump up my stats a good margin.

Any other suggestions would be super welcome. I'm trying to learn what to look for myself so I can use that knowledge in future leagues. Not trying to bog the thread down too much! Thank you all.
Got into T16s, been having trouble with damage. Even with conc effect, it takes me a while to burn down bosses now (especially metamorphs).

Currently using Spell Cascade for clear because it's too dangerous for me to do Conc effect without the Watcher's eye (saving for it, but its extremely expensive..)

Any advice?
Semantic 님이 2020. 1. 1. 오후 6:54:13에 마지막으로 편집
"
Semantic 님이 작성:
Got into T16s, been having trouble with damage. Even with conc effect, it takes me a while to burn down bosses now (especially metamorphs).

Currently using Spell Cascade for clear because it's too dangerous for me to do Conc effect without the Watcher's eye (saving for it, but its extremely expensive..)

Any advice?

Best solution is to get 2nd staff for bosses where you don't use Spell Cascade. When you fight bosses switch to staff without Spell Cascade.

Also get a 15% Cyclopean Coil and quality it to 20%, and your chest lacks a lot of intelligence and his ES value is also low, get a better one and make sure it has free suffix to craft 6% attributes.

And level up to get more skill points to invest in Intelligence.

On the other hand this poor Sirus drops awakened gem after awakened gem, just got a Awakened Spell Cascade it's still hot :)

And after a long period of currency stacking, buying and re-selling, just managed to get one of the best Watcher's Eye for this build (Extra ES from mana with Clarity/% Increased ES recovery with Discipline).
It was "only" 80 exalts, i am broke now but i still have to sell my previous Watcher's Eye with +ES on hit with Discipline/% increased ES recovery with Discipline which i bought for 20 ex and not is 40 ex lol.

17.570 ES and 3013 Intelligence and ~7K ES leeched per second and poor Sirus can only 1 shoot now his ass :)

lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 1. 오후 8:13:12에 마지막으로 편집
Lilian you killing me....Still only 2 aw gem...15 sirius...
it's seems only you get such luck lol

17.5k ES 3k int, sure you melting everything...
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
Lilian you killing me....Still only 2 aw gem...15 sirius...
it's seems only you get such luck lol

17.5k ES 3k int, sure you melting everything...

How can you melt anything with ice? i only chill things not melt them :P

Now to rant a bit in your style, it takes so long to spawn this shitty boss, 40-50 maps on average, compared to former Uber Elder which normally would not take more than 15-20 maps (guardian maps included).

And doing maps praying for a Conqueror to appear is so boring ...
lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 1. 오후 9:13:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
Semantic 님이 작성:

Any advice?

Best solution is to get 2nd staff for bosses where you don't use Spell Cascade. When you fight bosses switch to staff without Spell Cascade.

Also get a 15% Cyclopean Coil and quality it to 20%, and your chest lacks a lot of intelligence and his ES value is also low, get a better one and make sure it has free suffix to craft 6% attributes.

And level up to get more skill points to invest in Intelligence.

Would you say this is more improtant than the Watcher's eye? I have 5 exalt saved - been saving for the Discpline +ES on hit. I'm assuming its a major boost. Also, how much better is that one vs. the cheaper, recovery rate one?
Semantic 님이 2020. 1. 1. 오후 11:47:10에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보