[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Now with new amulet and 9k es and 2100 int i can do all "normal" maps. Also the elder boys i coulnd do now with a little moving no problem. I think the prob is really the leech. Last league i needet much lower dmg to outleech all contend. but for all that havent the time and luck from Lilian (thanks a lot for you support in forum and online) it s perhaps for sirus ok to have such good gear. But all t16 and guardians without 2 extra dmg mods i have now probs with not so good gear.
this build is not the best as in group the miner community kill faster and better but for the invest i love this build and the best is the people who help everytime you ask. expecialle lilian and kel if he plays.

I love the community around the build the most. Thanks guys for taking the time to answer so much questions.
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
Lilian you killing me....Still only 2 aw gem...15 sirius...
it's seems only you get such luck lol

17.5k ES 3k int, sure you melting everything...

How can you melt anything with ice? i only chill things not melt them :P

Now to rant a bit in your style, it takes so long to spawn this shitty boss, 40-50 maps on average, compared to former Uber Elder which normally would not take more than 15-20 maps (guardian maps included).

And doing maps praying for a Conqueror to appear is so boring ...

well you already got top gucci gear, so only 100 lvl and game over)
i got heavy issues with this build, i am lvl 72 now and dealing almost zero damage and only have 2.4k ES i die instant to any monster :(

My Current Gear :

Get decent ES chest, with int and good es / resists. You dont need a 6L

Get rings with es int resists

Same with boots.

Same with gloves.

40+ int on every piece

Your current gear apart from the staff, amulet and helmet is an unmitigated disaster. The coil is good in theory but currently doesnt do much for u due to super low attr roll and general lack of int.

Also check your tree if it's correct.

Further, you have one useless brutal force solution that doesnt convert anything and an empty jewel socket.
Finally, beat Sirus on 2nd try and deathless. No awaken gems =(
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

they drops only to Kuduku servant - Lilian
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

All praise Mighty Kuduku the only true RNG GOD! I praised him today and he also showed me where Conquerors Exalts drop - they drop from Conquerors, just got one:

lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 12:27:50에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

All praise Mighty Kuduku the only true RNG GOD! I praised him today and he also showed me where Conquerors Exalts drop - they drop from Conquerors, just got one:

Let me play Sirius - "Die!"
and
archwerewolf 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 12:53:16에 마지막으로 편집
Wow! I'm still working on t7 and t8 maps. I have a long way to go to catch up with the above haha :)

Question: I've been looking at upgrades and was thinking of doing this tonight - First, find a new Astramentis with 135+ int between the modifiers, then get Tranquility put on that. It would probably cost me about 4ex total, but I could get 1ex back by selling my current Astramentis, and it would be a huge buff. Based on where I'm at now, does that seem worth it?
Can anyone here who has tranquility on their amulet confirm if it is indeed allocating or not on your tree (and if you are seeing any DPS changes on any tooltip?)

If not, can you bump this bug thread on the issue.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보