[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

Min maxing this build is so costly, probably need to drop the boots for one with resists to get "increased intel" helm =(

Nice Synthesis boots you have there... bring me back some nice memories!

Some of my Synthesis gear rotting now in Standard (RIP):

I only play in Standard, lazy to level up new toons in new leagues. Let me know if you willing to sell your old gear =)
My time to rant now:

Did tonight 2xShaper ,2xElder and 2xUber Elder one after the other and the drops were kinda disappointing:

I only bought 1 Shaper fragment (150 chaos) and 2 Elder fragments (70 chaos) the others i did myself. 3 x Watcher's Eye and all of them just pure crap........

Ok, rings are about 1.5 ex each cause of good rolls but still..those watcher's Eyes are just crap... :)

For all those who are asking how the build is doing in endgame:

A video of my char doing a "pretty well" rolled T16 Lair of Hydra map, with NO LEECH, Elemental Equilibrium, Point Blank, Boss on steroids (attack speed/cast speed/movement speed), + Elemental resistances, % increased boss damage and so on....

Keeping in mind that i don't have anymore the Watcher's Eye with +ES gain on hit with Discipline the map was carried with no issues with only 4.5% ES regeneration :)

I_Storm_Santa vs. T16 Lair of the Hydra (well rolled map)

lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 10:46:47에 마지막으로 편집
my time rant
killed 3 elders + 1 uber, just 0 drop....really. 0 watchers or smth useful, if i solded pieces that i used to open them...hm hm 2-3 ex? lol
archwerewolf 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 10:37:36에 마지막으로 편집
**SOLD** I'm selling my Astramentis 114 attributes (with 20 qual) w/ Tranquility annointment for 2.5 ex. Willing to sell to anybody in this thread for 2ex. uncorrupted. **sold to someone lucky enough to see my post**

Also selling my 721es vaal regalia (only 5link) for 9ex.

Also got a 4%int 14% increaded attributes cyclopean coil for 7ex.

Also have this listed for 1.5ex each

If any rich bastard is trying out this build as a new char and needs a OP starter kit when they hit maps I'll cut a deal for all.
Hit me up in game. (IcyEnrageD or ToxicEnrageD)

EDIT: Astramantis and Gloves sold.
EnrageDlol 님이 2020. 1. 3. 오전 1:15:33에 마지막으로 편집
"
EnrageDlol 님이 작성:
**SOLD** I'm selling my Astramentis 114 attributes (with 20 qual) w/ Tranquility annointment for 2.5 ex. Willing to sell to anybody in this thread for 2ex. uncorrupted. **sold to someone lucky enough to see my post**

^^^^^^^^

That someone is me. Thank you EnragedDlol!!!!

This is a huge buff!
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
My time to rant now:

Did tonight 2xShaper ,2xElder and 2xUber Elder one after the other and the drops were kinda disappointing:

I only bought 1 Shaper fragment (150 chaos) and 2 Elder fragments (70 chaos) the others i did myself. 3 x Watcher's Eye and all of them just pure crap........

Ok, rings are about 1.5 ex each cause of good rolls but still..those watcher's Eyes are just crap... :)

For all those who are asking how the build is doing in endgame:

A video of my char doing a "pretty well" rolled T16 Lair of Hydra map, with NO LEECH, Elemental Equilibrium, Point Blank, Boss on steroids (attack speed/cast speed/movement speed), + Elemental resistances, % increased boss damage and so on....

Keeping in mind that i don't have anymore the Watcher's Eye with +ES gain on hit with Discipline the map was carried with no issues with only 4.5% ES regeneration :)

I_Storm_Santa vs. T16 Lair of the Hydra (well rolled map)

I noticed you don't use Blood Rage, how do you generate Frenzy Charges?

Which would you prioritize? Awakened CWC or CoH?

Thank you!
"
oODKOo 님이 작성:
i got heavy issues with this build, i am lvl 72 now and dealing almost zero damage and only have 2.4k ES i die instant to any monster :(

My Current Gear :

Replace your astramentis with 3rat talisman (45+int and any random res is like 1-3c). Same with coil - string of servitude will cost you in similar range. 45+ int + 80-90 res rings cost 5-10c too. Replace gloves with rare (again search for the 45+ int and after that look for the ES/res stats in which range do you have), boots either rare or sin treks.
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

Min maxing this build is so costly, probably need to drop the boots for one with resists to get "increased intel" helm =(

Nice Synthesis boots you have there... bring me back some nice memories!

Some of my Synthesis gear rotting now in Standard (RIP):

I only play in Standard, lazy to level up new toons in new leagues. Let me know if you willing to sell your old gear =)

Nice to see another WI standard player. I only play the league at the beginning or for a longer time, if I enjoy the mechanic. With the atlas changes in 3.9 there are also new things for standard player to enjoy.

I really hope for a performance update for WI. Normal spell cascade was playable on my PC, awakened Spell cascade is great for clearing but sometimes to much for my PC - especially with legion or blight encounter. Is anyone here who can play with awakened spell cascade fluently?
which is better to use?

if I use a second amulet, then I have to spend some passive points to get missing stats.
My actual gear in profile, if need
Valkas 님이 2020. 1. 3. 오전 4:52:09에 마지막으로 편집
Guys, can someone help? Im not sure Frost Bomb is working. I remember that spell creating 3 balls that eplode after a while but im not seeing those in combat. This is the skill setup.

Maybe its because of cast when damage taken support gem requiring too much damage to take? Cause 2621 dmg is almost as much as my ES atm.

Im newb so i might be way wrong.
xeqte 님이 2020. 1. 3. 오전 6:40:58에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보