[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

wts this bad girl specifically for this build. you can message me offers or pm me in game

buyout is 32 ex
cihatb 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 2:11:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
cihatb 님이 작성:

wts this bad girl specifically for this build. you can message me offers or pm me in game

buyout is 32 ex

i wana it, but not enought curr now -(
"
wakasm 님이 작성:
Can anyone here who has tranquility on their amulet confirm if it is indeed allocating or not on your tree (and if you are seeing any DPS changes on any tooltip?)

If not, can you bump this bug thread on the issue.

I checked now it says Unallocated lol in the tree, but i can no way test if it's only a visual bug or not since my amulet is a custom one.

Best to check is with an Astramentis with it and an Astramentis without and check the tooltip to see if indeed is a bug.

I'll test in on Standard to see if there is a bug or no....wait a bit

Later Edit:

Ok it seems that is only a visual bug in skill tree and it's says "Unallocated" even if you have it anointed on the amulet!

Tooltip without it : 18972
Tooltip with it : 22432 (even if on skill tree it says "Unallocated")

Tests were made on an Astramentis before and after annointment.

lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 2:40:52에 마지막으로 편집
"
Deejaypaul 님이 작성:
Wow! I'm still working on t7 and t8 maps. I have a long way to go to catch up with the above haha :)

Question: I've been looking at upgrades and was thinking of doing this tonight - First, find a new Astramentis with 135+ int between the modifiers, then get Tranquility put on that. It would probably cost me about 4ex total, but I could get 1ex back by selling my current Astramentis, and it would be a huge buff. Based on where I'm at now, does that seem worth it?

You're better off buying Polymath cards and rolling the dice on the astramentis. If what you got from the cards isn't good enough, just sell the amulet for what you paid for the cards (or a bit more.)

Don't forget to 20% quality the amulet also.
"
wakasm 님이 작성:
Can anyone here who has tranquility on their amulet confirm if it is indeed allocating or not on your tree (and if you are seeing any DPS changes on any tooltip?)

If not, can you bump this bug thread on the issue.

Tested it by refunding one passive point, looked tooltip dps, assigned the passive on node that gives only +% energy shield. The tooltip dps did change and I dont know any other thing that would increase damage from that other than Tranquility. So it looks like its only visual bug of showing the node unallocated.
Is Hatred a noob trap for this build? It increases DPS by a lot according to PoB.
"
Knuckledust13 님이 작성:
Is Hatred a noob trap for this build? It increases DPS by a lot according to PoB.

It is a big noob trap , it reserve a lot of mana(50%) and you have no worse aura to drop off.
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
Knuckledust13 님이 작성:

It is a big noob trap , it reserve a lot of mana(50%) and you have no worse aura to drop off.

Im planning a hipster guardian version going low life haha so mana actually isnt an issue. But icestorm seems to be pure ice, so idk why hatred is increasing its dps so much..

Min maxing this build is so costly, probably need to drop the boots for one with resists to get "increased intel" helm =(
"
alvincheng 님이 작성:

Min maxing this build is so costly, probably need to drop the boots for one with resists to get "increased intel" helm =(

Nice Synthesis boots you have there... bring me back some nice memories!

Some of my Synthesis gear rotting now in Standard (RIP):

lilianmarius 님이 2020. 1. 2. 오후 8:46:17에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보