[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Icemasta 님이 작성:

Also, with the ridiculous amount of int we get, we have a buttload of mana. We're looking at Icestorm CWC cost to be ~160 mana per second. Passively we should be regenerating just about 200 mana per second.

So basically all the changes and nerfs shouldn't affect this build that much. Maybe inspiration will have to be looked into, as we are now spending mana quite a bit of mana. Overall I am expecting a nerf in the range of the 10% or so. We'll still be tanky as fuck.

Did I miss a change to CWC?

The build is tanky as long as ES gain > incoming damage. But it's not a build that has effective layered defenses -- just some, plus the ES gain. And the downside has been our damage has been reduced the last several leagues. Yes, it's still playable, my standard char with 50 ex of gear can do simulacrum or maven etc. But my character is definitely noticeably more squishy than it was in leagues previous.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

Triggered Skills from Support Gems will require their cost.
"
Cjin 님이 작성:
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

Triggered Skills from Support Gems will require their [mana?] cost.

Ah, I never thought of CWC as triggering skills, but obviously it does.

Inspiration is linked in, and that cuts the mana cost by ~30%. And we may need only CWC-Cyclone-Inspiration linked. I guess we will need to wait to see the numbers.
Are we baaaaaaack??

Icestorm (granted by The Whispering Ice unique item) now deals 3-5 cold damage per 10 intelligence (up from 2-4 cold damage per 10 intelligence).

33% more damage!
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
Are we baaaaaaack??

Icestorm (granted by The Whispering Ice unique item) now deals 3-5 cold damage per 10 intelligence (up from 2-4 cold damage per 10 intelligence).

33% more damage!

Looks like it, we already can sustain ourselves nicely from the intellect alone, we'll get a slight bump in the supports we use, but 33% more base damage more than makes up for it.
"
Icemasta 님이 작성:
Looks like this will be one of the few builds that won't be as impacted by the nerf. Supports, while obviously giving more DPS, aren't as significant, most of our damage boosts comes from passives and the large amount of intelligence. We also only use 4 supports effectively due to CWC, and even then, Energy leech support didn't that much damage.

Also, with the ridiculous amount of int we get, we have a buttload of mana. We're looking at Icestorm CWC cost to be ~160 mana per second. Passively we should be regenerating just about 200 mana per second.

So basically all the changes and nerfs shouldn't affect this build that much. Maybe inspiration will have to be looked into, as we are now spending mana quite a bit of mana. Overall I am expecting a nerf in the range of the 10% or so. We'll still be tanky as fuck.

200 mana per second? lol triggered skills will cost the same if not more now. 2-3 triggers per second, you need ever more. and you can't reserve as much mana as before either.

"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
Are we baaaaaaack??

33% more damage!

I doubt it. They are nerfing almost all damage supports. So dmg will probably be lower than before still all accounted for. Besides, the problem is the storm limit and the iceshard impact speed/frequency.
Trying to capture a few of the relevant areas for the build from the Manifesto. Please let me know what I've missed.

Damage
- Icestorm (granted by The Whispering Ice unique item) now deals 3-5 cold damage per 10 intelligence (up from 2-4 cold damage per 10 intelligence).
- Damage multipliers between Support Gems have been standardized ... Those with downsides or restrictions grant between 38% and 48% more damage, depending on how severe the cost of using the support is.
- The quality of Awakened Support Gems is now the same as on the base support gem.
- Blade Blast (some have used with CwDT for unnerves) has had its area lowered and no longer Unnerves on Hit, but has had its area multiplier with Blade Vortex increased to compensate.

Defenses
- Flasks: The "Adrenaline" modifier on flasks now gives far less movement speed (6-8% increased Movement Speed, down from 20-30%), putting more of a focus on enhancing a Quicksilver Flask's effect (with associated costs) rather than rolling a single modifier that granted almost as much speed as the Quicksilver Flask itself.
- Flasks: We have reworked existing flasks such as Basalt. (No % phys reduction, now its increased armour),
- Flasks: No curse immunity.
- The Inquisitor and the Elementalist no longer have any Elemental Ailment Immunity at all, as we felt that the Ascendancy passives that provided the Elemental Ailment mitigation (alongside other properties) were sufficiently powerful without it.
- The upgraded Soul of Ralakesh now grants you cannot gain Corrupted Blood while there are at least 5 Corrupted Blood Stacks on you and the upgraded Soul of Yugul now grants 20% reduced Effect or Curses on You, replacing their previous bonuses.

Mana Costs and Regeneration
- Triggered skills now cost mana. This was changed to add an additional opportunity cost to Trigger builds, as they already bypass various restrictions like Cast Time. Some triggers have higher costs than others, most notably Cast on Damage Taken, which previously had no cost at all, outside of taking up sockets.
- We have also taken this opportunity to make mana multipliers on support gems more consistent. In general, mana multipliers have gone up slightly, but several gems have had mana multipliers lowered as a result of this pass.
- Arcane Surge now provides increased mana regeneration rather than a percentage of mana per second, and no longer provides an increase to cast speed. This means it now provides slightly more mana recovery at low levels before you've invested in mana regeneration and works better with Clarity, but doesn't multiply with increases to mana regeneration at high levels.

Gearing
- Aisling's crafting bench that adds a Veiled modifier now first removes a random modifier, so it is riskier to use as a later step of item crafting rather than being an obvious final step because of its very consistent modifier pool.
- Dual-attributes modifiers can no longer be rolled with other modifiers that grant flat amounts of attributes of the same types, the exception being those that grant all attributes. We didn’t like that veiled modifiers felt mandatory to get the highest amount of flat attributes of a specific type on an item.

Boss Fights
- We've also lowered the Ailment Threshold of particularly tough endgame encounters so that Chill or Shock investment is worthwhile on these encounters. Their threshold is now only slightly higher than regular map bosses.
"Triggered skills now cost mana"
Well checked on my ultimate witch...without any support games = 22 mana for cast with 5 support games = 52 mana lol?

early game with low mana/mana regen gona be pain and lower dmg

archwerewolf 님이 2021. 7. 20. 오전 2:23:02에 마지막으로 편집
You guys should expect Fortify nerf... so prepare for one shots!

The mana cost will not be a issue, alerdy tested, but fortify will!
whiterockxx 님이 2021. 7. 20. 오후 12:52:45에 마지막으로 편집
Bonechill:
No longer has “Enemies Chilled by Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time” or “Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time”.
Now has “Supported Skills deal 5-14% more Cold Damage”.

Cast while Channelling:
No longer has “Supported Triggered Spells deal 0-9% more Damage”.

Concentrated Effect:
Supported Skills now deal 25-39% more Area Damage (previously 35-54%).

Controlled Destruction:
Now causes Supported Skills to deal 25% more Spell Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged) and 39% more Spell Damage at gem level 20 (previously 44%).

Elemental Focus:
Supported Skills now deal 20-34% more Elemental Damage (previously 30-49%).

Awakened Hextouch:
No longer grants "Supported Skills can apply an additional Curse".

Inspiration:
Supported Skills now deal 3-5% more Elemental Damage per Inspiration Charge (previously 5-7%).

Ascendant
Inquisitor: No longer has Immunity to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground. Now has “Effects of Consecrated Ground you create Linger for 4 seconds”.

Sulphur Flask now lasts 5 seconds (previously 4). Now consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use (previously 20 of 60).

The Atziri's Promise unique flask now has “Gain 5-8% Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect” (previously 15-20%), and “Gain 5-8% Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect” (previously 10-15%). Existing versions can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb.

The Wise Oak unique flask now has “During Flask effect, 6% Reduced Damage taken of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is lowest” (previously 10%), and “During Flask effect, Damage Penetrates 5-8% Resistance of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is highest” (previously 10-15%). Existing versions can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb.

Not counting Awakened Hextouch and flasks, that is about 48% damage loss total. With the buff to Icestorm base damage, it is total of 31% damage loss.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보