[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:

I was going to ask about that, since I skipped 3.14. What was the best way to deal with the reservation cost of Flesh & Stone? I would hate to lose Aspect of the Spider. Just grab an extra mana res node and corrupt some jewels with 1% mana res?

Not sure if it matters on Ascendant since you don't need to use one of the curses as aura.

I played Occultist, and changed the tree routing so that I could get Charisma node as well. I think getting discipline/FoS reduced mana reserved head enchant would be enough as well, but didn't test. Getting one would not be too hard with improved lab enchant thing they introduced last league.

Something like https://pastebin.com/7LaC9J2p

That left me with 110 (of 2088) unreserved mana with the gear I had when I stopped playing
Cjin 님이 2021. 7. 21. 오전 1:39:53에 마지막으로 편집
"
Cjin 님이 작성:
In the pach notes, under Item Balance:
Modifiers on items that Trigger a Skill now have a 100% Cost and Reservation Multiplier, unless stated otherwise.

The Whispering Ice does not trigger Icestorm. This change does not affect us.
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
"
Cjin 님이 작성:
In the pach notes, under Item Balance:
Modifiers on items that Trigger a Skill now have a 100% Cost and Reservation Multiplier, unless stated otherwise.

The Whispering Ice does not trigger Icestorm. This change does not affect us.

Like I said: Now you can argue it says items, not gems, but then it would make no sense to list Cast on Death to have 0% (and CwDT to have 250%) and not mention the cost on any other gems
Cjin 님이 2021. 7. 21. 오전 1:50:42에 마지막으로 편집
Also for some reason I thought the bonechill effect was completely removed

So just gem changes lower damage by 33% and with Icestorm damage buff 11%, not 48%/31% I wrote earlier
Kelvynn gona play scion not witch?)
So it looks like with all that mana increases a scion will be a better variant for the league
"
Wh1plash 님이 작성:
So it looks like with all that mana increases a scion will be a better variant for the league

If that's true we're really going to miss Profane Bloom...

We'll have a better idea regarding the mana demands when the updated PoB comes out.
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
Hi guys! I came to check out the new league, and I'm confused.

welcome back!

after initial reading of path notes my thoughts was "damn how to play this game now", they literally killed some builds (rip burning arrow elementalist) and after skipping WI last league i feel the urge to play it again, even if it comes out weak (new reaper skill build as my backup :))

the reality is we have to deal with a fact, that it will not be the same game anymore, across the board, so either we accept it or move on, i'll give it a shot :)
The good news Kelvyn is back.
The bad news they changed the game i loved to play since closed beta. 2 leagues ago i was first time able to kill sirius. Elder and shaper was 4 leagues bevor and maven i never killed. This league was the badest i ever played first i played a bladestorm build what wasnt that fun but worked ok. Then i tried last night icestorm in std with 87 k dmg in hide and 19 k es. Also with this numbers i cant kill maven.
I know i am not good enought in this game, but have not so much time to play.

The changing meta will punish players like me, as you will need much more time to play the game to get challenges. Or you play a trading game, was will much more effektive, as with the changes in crafting more people will buy and sell items and so you can make a lot of currency and buy the challenges.

If kelvyn play again i will give the build a shot this league as i had the most fun with this game in all leagues.

But if the league is as buggy and the new members works as bad as it in heist was i am first time since closed beta out.

The game goes a way i dont like. To much differnt things to do and since no chance with small time budget to do them all.

We will see.

a crazy thing i recognise.

all the people normaly make 36 or even 40 challenges in this thread have much less last league. Thats a bit helping me, as i cant punish me enought to get throught the 36 this league. It was to bad and i lost the fun in game first time ever.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보