[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

Voices 7 i can, how many i need 2 of them ? for 2 cluster tree?
hey guys. I am interested in trying this build as well but when i import the PB for POB fork i can't see the 6 link skill. Is that just for me?
"
trifapaul 님이 작성:
hey guys. I am interested in trying this build as well but when i import the PB for POB fork i can't see the 6 link skill. Is that just for me?

--> The Pob includes no main skill and "budget" clusters... it is meant as a template to expand upon.

You can use any skill that converts to lightning or is lightning damage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Nice build. I have a question. Ur league pob got amulet with "avian" + "vitality" . Is it possible ? How to get it lol.
"
Godsbow 님이 작성:
Nice build. I have a question. Ur league pob got amulet with "avian" + "vitality" . Is it possible ? How to get it lol.

you can craft aspect of the avian on any item: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Avian
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Jix_91 님이 2020. 10. 12. 오전 4:55:49에 마지막으로 편집
Hrm i'm still a bit confused on why my damage is low, I can barely do Sirus A6 =/.

Anyone able to check my character out.

I Have all 35% jewels on so....don't know next upgrade path.
Had played the PH version in Deli league.

Recently got enough currency to sink and join this aura stacking family. My current build is using arc as the main skill. And since deli league, I have been so eager to try the ek version of this build. But when I switch to ek and ring of blade with RMR instead of the intuitive leap. I feel having a huge dps drop when comparing to my original arc setup. My 6l setup now is ek-spell echo-controlled destruction-inspiration-cold pen-phy to lightning. Is there anything wrong with my setup? or is there anymore things I have to add into my build?

Thanks a lot!
Could anyone take a look at my character and tell me where I'm going wrong? I have sunk quite a bit of currency into the build and am struggling to do T16 maps deathless let alone guardians and conquerors.
"
Could anyone take a look at my character and tell me where I'm going wrong? I have sunk quite a bit of currency into the build and am struggling to do T16 maps deathless let alone guardians and conquerors.

The biggest thing you are missing for damage is Zealotry. For defense running divergent determination and grace will help a lot.

So where do you get the mana for those. If I counted right, you have 75% reduced mana reserved which means you could use Prism Guardian to reserve 3 of your aura's for free, which will save you up to 15% of your mana. Alternatively, you could look to add cluster notables that reduce mana reserved by 30% for a few of your expensive aura's (determination, grace). Given that you have > 70% reduced mana, each notable that you get will allow you to reserve that aura for free, opening up mana for you to run another aura.
atlasygg 님이 2020. 10. 12. 오후 2:52:14에 마지막으로 편집
"
atlasygg 님이 작성:
"

The biggest thing you are missing for damage is Zealotry. For defense running divergent determination and grace will help a lot.

So where do you get the mana for those. If I counted right, you have 75% reduced mana reserved which means you could use Prism Guardian to reserve 3 of your aura's for free, which will save you up to 15% of your mana. Alternatively, you could look to add cluster notables that reduce mana reserved by 30% for a few of your expensive aura's (determination, grace). Given that you have > 70% reduced mana, each notable that you get will allow you to reserve that aura for free, opening up mana for you to run another aura.

Thank you, I followed your Prism Guardian and Zealotry suggestions and saw immediate improvement. I now have less than 4k ES which worries me but I will see how it goes. I can buy two 5 passive Voices jewels which I believe would then allow me to grab the glancing blows node. Should i do this? I know that Glancing Blows was changed recently, and have never aura-stacked before.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보