[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"

Thank you, I followed your Prism Guardian and Zealotry suggestions and saw immediate improvement. I now have less than 4k ES which worries me but I will see how it goes. I can buy two 5 passive Voices jewels which I believe would then allow me to grab the glancing blows node. Should i do this? I know that Glancing Blows was changed recently, and have never aura-stacked before.

I personally would not go for glancing blows. You take it because of the %es on block mod on shields. In your current state, without other investment in block, it is not worth it.

Your biggest weakness is physical damage. I would grab a single node in the frenzy, power, endurance charge cluster. And I would work towards getting divergent(10% of evasion rating as armour) determination and grace up and running. On my character, it made a noticeable difference in survivability.

After that adding another voices and medium cluster jewel seems like the correct decision.
Is there a guide on your ideal league start? As in what do you want to level as? How much gear hoarding do you need to put in before making a swap to an actual aura stacking, functional build? What are farming until you get there?

Thank you for a response as I am very interested to join the aura club myself but have never gone about it.
Same as the guy above, curious how you level this.
"
Arx 님이 작성:
Is there a guide on your ideal league start? As in what do you want to level as? How much gear hoarding do you need to put in before making a swap to an actual aura stacking, functional build? What are farming until you get there?

Thank you for a response as I am very interested to join the aura club myself but have never gone about it.

Since you will always have to respec, this build is manly jewels. I did self archage arc with a A. South staff and did most content without much money invested.

"
ZGBLOOD 님이 작성:
Same as the guy above, curious how you level this.

"
Arx 님이 작성:

league start - don't ... its not fun... you can do BL Miner and get currency then respec, but I wouldnt recommend...

If you twink - hollow palm for a1-10 then leech breachstones to 92 and respec.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
how can people use prism guardian when CI, dont they kill them self?
"
Nisseonbeer 님이 작성:
how can people use prism guardian when CI, dont they kill them self?

if you have >= 75% reduced reservation global it makes auras free - so it doesnt reserve life
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
12 достижений с билдом на десяток мирроров - понимаю. РМТ не пахнет?
"
SmashTheStatl 님이 작성:
12 достижений с билдом на десяток мирроров - понимаю. РМТ не пахнет?

This is a standard build, and the 12 number is league challenges, so there is no connection...
If you make a build guide I think it is a good thing to share your characters tab so that players following the guide can see changes and progressions, and import to PoB.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보