[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Could I ask, what make the build "cannot be stunned"?
Heart of Oak gives "avoid 20% being stunned and 20% increased stun and block recovery" only.
You have craft in the flask for 50%, and some nodes / clusters gives u stun immunity while casting.
IGN: Chichotka
what type of content for profit can we do?

i have 200mil dps...

75% all resi

can you recommend some?
hi all, am at level 96 now - wna get to 100: my pob here - https://pastebin.com/gfkgANV3

build is fantastic - did some of my own tweaks on my end to increase survivability.

I have plenty of currency and would wna improve.. any ideas? need help cause im kinda dying randomly out of nowhere with 10k mana X(
"
Adrien7 님이 작성:
hi all, am at level 96 now - wna get to 100: my pob here - https://pastebin.com/gfkgANV3

build is fantastic - did some of my own tweaks on my end to increase survivability.

I have plenty of currency and would wna improve.. any ideas? need help cause im kinda dying randomly out of nowhere with 10k mana X(

I'd remove physical mod on gloves, get a life craft there. Roll Alchemists Quartz flask to cap out dodge and spelldodge, other than that I dont know what more to add!
Maybe craft an explody body armour because it's a huge defensive layer to be able to remove corpses. If you have alot of currency elevate explody + mom, hope to hit removable prefix for mana craft. if you craft prefixes cannot be changed and aug suffix influence and rem/add influence until mana on kill - it's a huge defensive layer to always be on full mana too. And it's very easy to add spellcrit on top!
Dont facetank volatiles, have arcane cloak on left mouse together with increased duration to have maximum uptime of another defence layer. Also whenever you pop Rituals, always drop Sigil of Power under them, same with bosses and start spamming mana!

I'm at 4.7k life now, 8.6k mana and survivability wise it feels amazing. But I'm also lvl 100 and I ditched Omeyocans for faster mapping speed and I dont mind random 1 shots, but so far it still feels amazing!

Also you have 2 amazing Sceptres, should increase your arcane cloak and Sigil of Power levels so you get more out of those!
i'm having a REAL big problem with bossing on this build, it seems I either do a billion DPS or I do literally ZERO, I couldn't kill a A1 Minotaur with 6 ports!! I have no idea what the hell i'm doing wrong, can you explain HOW to kill bosses with this build??
what kind of content you run guys with this build?
"
Adrien7 님이 작성:

I like what you did with the tree. Great ideas on boosting mana. I'm going to pick up a couple of your changes.

Re: your build - How are you dying? One shot, small hits (like spines), 2-3 rapid large but not one-shots? What map mods are you running?

Hit me up on Discord...happy to talk through it w/ you. billybobdsp#6737
"
makalah 님이 작성:
Hi,

i played the mom bl miner for some time this league and liked it quite a bit. After trying some other builds i want to go back to scion now.
I think i want to try this instead of the mining gameplay.
Have a budget of around 130ex. Can anyone help out with a priority list on what to buy or maybe craft (and how?) and what cost i should expext?
Help very much appreciated.

For 130 ex, you'll be able to do all content as long as you're patient enough to wait on items to pop up on trade. With about a 40-50ex investment, you can do t16 if you're leveled enough.

Focus on these things:
+ mana
+ max mana %
+ mana regen
+ anything that boosts flasks
+ life

Avoid
Energy shield buffs

Once I got to about 6k mana, I could do nearly all content other than ele reflect with only minor tweaks (ex: not run Righteous Fire if regen was -60 or something like that).

I highly recommend actually reading the posts in this thread. Legit, take 10 minutes and do it. There are some really smart ideas here that will significantly boost both damage and survivability. Some of the flask/gem recommendations can make an impact and be switched out depending on the map mods.
This is my current character in Ritual SSF, clears AW8 Conqs/Sirus, Elder without issues.

https://pastebin.com/WEKs8keX

I can most likely make a ton of improvements on it and would love if larsah could take a look ;)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보